Ivo9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Wine and SPA in the middle of Bulgaria

Midialidare Estate is a wine estate located 20 km northwest of Chirpan in the village of Mogilovo. The area has millennial wine traditions: the wines produced in this region have been transported to Piraeus and Enos with caravans since antiquity.
The climate in the region is moderate continental, with Stara Planina protecting against cold winds from the north. The sunshine duration is 3000 hours and the sunny days are more than 110. The summer is hot and dry with warm nights. Winter is cold, with heavy snowfall.

МЕ-1.png   МЕ.jpg  МЕ-2.jpg  МЕ-3.jpg

The estate has 250 acres of vineyards nestled between the hills of Central Sredna Gora. The white varieties are Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Muscadelle, Grenache Blanc and Red Cabernet Franc, Merlot Malbec, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon (Cabernet Sauvignon) and Petit Verdot (Fifth Verde), selected in harmony with the climatic characteristics and soil characteristics of the region.

The grapes are picked by hand when it has reached optimal technological maturity. Use only healthy, carefully selected grains. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel containers or in 400 l French oak barrels.
The wines are matured in new French barriques, and they are regularly fed and monitored for the quality changes occurring in them thanks to the contact of the wine with the oak wood. Experiment with different types of oak, from different regions and different firing of wood.

ME-7.jpg  ME-8.jpg  ME-9.jpg  ME-10.jpg

Midialidare Estate is located only 2 hours from Sofia, an hour from Plovdiv and half an hour from Stara Zagora. This creates an ideal prerequisite for wine tourism, and those looking for new cultural and gourmet feelings will remain impressed by the genuine beauty of nature and the opportunities the region offers. For example, visits to the Yavorov house-museum and the art gallery of Nikola Manev. Near the mansion are some of the best spa and wellness centers in Bulgaria - Pavel Banya and Starozagorski Mineral Baths.
Imagine a full refill with positive emotions, browsing nearby artifacts, walks, and bikes, all garnished with a glass of superb wine!

МЕ-4.jpg  МЕ-5.jpg  МЕ-6.jpg

Midialidare is an attractive center for all artists - painters, sculptors, musicians. It is a place where art perfectly combines with the natural beauty of the region and the tasting of superb wines.
You can order private wine tasting, corporate events, special dinners or celebrations!
The winery is open for visits between 10 am and 5 pm daily except for public holidays.

ivo9
Могилово, България
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Wine and SPA in the middle of Bulgaria

@Ivo9 Amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing.