BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

I respect your love and care towards her (your special pet). I remember you sharing more details about it before. Kudos to you and your family @Csaba 

Good topic @BishowvijayaP 

Level 8

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

So sweat @НатальяЛ

Connect Moderator

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

I'm from Argentina and I love the Dogo Argentino because it was "created" here and they get along with other dogs even though they were bred to hunt. They are also loyal, and great companions for humans.Dogo ArgentinoDogo Argentino

Level 8

Maasai Girrafe Standing Behind the Mighty Kilimanjaro Mt.Maasai Girrafe Standing Behind the Mighty Kilimanjaro Mt.

Personally, Its the Giraffe. It stands tall and proud and represents our culture and a symbol of prosperity in my country Tanzania.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing your dog with us @Jesi. 'Created in Argentina'; does it mean cloned in Argentina or breeded in Argentina or else? I see, it has no fur in body. How amazing 🙂

@JesiLicht wrote:

I'm from Argentina and I love the Dogo Argentino because it was "created" here and they get along with other dogs even though they were bred to hunt. They are also loyal, and great companions for humans.Dogo ArgentinoDogo Argentino

Level 10

Thanks for sharing Giraffe with us @gabkarsan. I have never seen it live but many times in videos, pictures and films. I have learnt that Giraffe got its long neck while trying to eat leaves of tall trees, according to evolution history. Giraffe in front of famous mountain Kilimanjaro is definitely awesome. 

@gabkarsan wrote:

Maasai Girrafe Standing Behind the Mighty Kilimanjaro Mt.Maasai Girrafe Standing Behind the Mighty Kilimanjaro Mt.

Personally, Its the Giraffe. It stands tall and proud and represents our culture and a symbol of prosperity in my country Tanzania.

Level 10

So why not to post a picture of doves from your resident area dear @Pankaj90. We are waiting for this.

Of course the question is of real tough so it is allowed to post multiple animals as the most loved one. 

We have seen limited animals and some may have loved any of them mostly. But when they find other beautiful animals around the globe then there will be another most loved. So the idea of most loved is conditional and can fluctuate. hahahaha

@Pankaj90 wrote:
Spoiler
Though it is a good question , but it is also
a tough question  to answer. Every animal has its special features...but as per my oppion I like the spoted dove very much beaxause this is really a peace loving bird..with a cool and calm nature. There are so many SPOTED DOVE in our residence. They always keep roaming all over in our residential area. I honestly love this bird heartily.

Level 10

Do you recognize this. In our country we love most.images(1).jpg

Level 10

Isn't it ox @MahmudPolash bro? Not that one which is sterilized and  used to plough a field but the another which is not sterilized.

Looks great.

@MahmudurRahmanP wrote:

Do you recognize this. In our country we love most.images(1).jpg

Level 8

Hehe i have also heard about the theory, Karibu Tanzania. (Welcome to Tanzania) you should really visit 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks for sharing Giraffe with us @gabkarsan. I have never seen it live but many times in videos, pictures and films. I have learnt that Giraffe got its long neck while trying to eat leaves of tall trees, according to evolution history. Giraffe in front of famous mountain Kilimanjaro is definitely awesome. 

@gabkarsan wrote: