BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

Elephant is my beloved animal

Level 5

The Mexican Wolf, without doubt!

Level 1

Which animal in your country do you love the most?

I like Elephants and Dogs

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

Level 8

In Vietnam, we love fishes. There are many rivers which is very convenient for us to meet them. 😄

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Level 3

i like a dogs and cats.

Level 8

I love Atlas Lions.

Unfortunately, they're now extinct in the wild.

Source :  WikipediaSource : Wikipedia

Level 2

ONE HORN RHINOCEROS.

Level 8

Well there are many. most people are like birds like peacock, cows domestic. Elephant is one great animals fond of everyone in our country 🙂

Level 2

I too love elephants. There are plenty of them in our forest. I'm from Kerala, the God's own country. You can watch wild elephants in Western Guts. 

Level 3

DOG

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote: