BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

Level 10

Which food do you feed to it @Trail_blazer ?

@LastManStanding wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Indeed they call it "Rope of Death" but the snakes I have in my hands, had their fangs removed already.

Level 10

Nice words by Gandhi @Sokul1. What you think about killing animals for meet ?

@Sokul1 wrote:

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

Level 8

Animals are our close at friendspeacock4.jpg

National bird on my beloved country India 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaPIt's not mine. It belongs to snake charmer 😛 I wanna hold it in my hands and click some photographs. that's it.

Level 4

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

i am from Nepal and my fav animal is Yak ....
[REDACTED][REDACTED]

Level 6

Hello From Georgia, I wana Share you about Georgian Shepard dog, also known as Caucasian Shepard dog,  is a large breed of dog that is popular in Caucasian region, but It is extremely popular in Georgia, which has always been the principal region of penetration of Caucasian shepherd dogs. The official standard of this breed is fundamentally based on the dogs taken from Georgia.Georgian Shepard dogGeorgian Shepard dog

Former Google Contributor

Hi @jamesjr8235

I redacted the URL from the post. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.  As a reminder, Connect is a a forum to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.  

As it looks you are new in the forum, here some tips to get started. For example, this section of the site has many good advice on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the communitybefore posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 

- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. -

- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  

- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Check out our national bird; national bird of Nepal is Danphe ❤❤❤❤

@JohnnyE  @Pannabd11  @IlankovanT  @Kamalhasnainee @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78 @AkmalB @DavidTito @Isaac_O @OSAMA

Danphe - the national bird of Nepal :)Danphe - the national bird of Nepal 🙂

Level 10

The most loved bird of Shree Krishna @RAJESHKADYAN.

श्री कृष्ण गोविन्द हरे मुरारे 

Thanks for sharing this with us. 🙂

@RAJESHKADYAN wrote:

Animals are our close at friends

National bird on my beloved country India