BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

In Costa Rica there are too many animals. Most people love dogs, cats, and others. I personally love the sloths and the Macaws. They are just amazing, and the sloths are simply lovely. The monkeys are also nice as they like to play (some of them).

MacawMacawSlothSloth 

Level 7

No Brasil também temos bicho preguiça  e ararás canitê e azul na natureza. Mas a maioria fica na região centro oeste e  região amazonense.

Level 10

As I'm living in Nicaragua now, I love the guardabarranca the most due to its peculiar colors and tail. It also happens to be the national bird here. I've only seen it once in the front yard of where I'm staying. Not in a forest or a mountain but in the capital city. Says a lot on the quality of fauna there still is in the capital.

bird.jpg

Level 8

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

Hi @Csaba..

Your dog looks great.. You have done a very good job in adapting that dog..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP..

My favorite animal also is elephant.. The behavior and mainly patience is what i like the most from elephant but i cant judge about elephants' anger..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi! I looove all animals! but here in Nicaragua we have a small cute special parrot called "Chocoyo" in Spanish. Originated from tropical countries. I love their color and cuteness! This picture I took it in my farm, my parrot is the one in the left side his name is "Koko".

DSCN5831 copy.JPG

Level 1

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

My dog

@petocsaba wrote:

It's obvious: my own dog. In fact, the more people I get to know, the more I like my dog.

Meet my dog, MálnaMeet my dog, Málna

(Although that baby elephant looks nice, too)

Level 8

Cat. I love pet cat.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 4

Its a cowIts a cow

Level 5

The Mexican Wolf, without doubt! (pic NOT taken by me)