BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

Hi @VirajN, today I got to know that there are a lot of people who love Elephants. You are one of us. This elephant has really big trunk. Peacocks are also beautiful birds. their beauty lies on their colorful feathers. Thank you so much for the post along with picture. 🙂

Level 10

Oh what a cute baby of elephant. Thank you so much @deepakjhic for letting us to see your picture. 🙂

Level 9

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

The Tucano image is so beautiful.  Wow...

Level 10

Hello @mompó, when I look at youtube I use to think that Boar is the most hunted animal. This is somehow frustrating.  Are people legally allowed there also to hunt wild boars? Thank you so much for letting us to see such a beautiful creature. 🙂

Level 10

Thanks a lot for the post @RadoslavJ. Do you have pictures of them? If you have then show them to us. 🙂

Level 10

Thanks a lot for the post @veerababua. Let us show picture of your pet dog.

Level 9

Hi from Kenya, I love the beautiful flamingos found in Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Bogoria National Reserve.

Flamingos in KenyaFlamingos in Kenya 

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

Hello @JustinDonnelly thank you so much for introducing this beautiful creature to us. I had gone through the link you provided and found that Wombat are nocturnal animals. Probably this photo may have taken in zoo. 🙂

Level 8

Is anybody giving kudos for an armadilo from Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia?Is anybody giving kudos for an armadilo from Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia?

Level 10

Hello @WaweruM, here we have one horn rhino in Chitwan National Park. But I am confused with your picture is that elevated portion in front of eyes a horn? Here we have seen a pointed horn. Also 2 horn rhino can be found in some countries.

one horn Rhinoone horn Rhino