BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

Of course they have to be protected, like the black deers wich is on the way to disappear here in Romania.. And the wolf's and a few species of reptiles like the viper with horn or others... Thank you for replying 

Level 7

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most

Yes, the name is an homage to an Indian god.

Level 1

I love all animals exits on my country. but now they are at risk of extinction by illegal hunting, so sad! and i love dog and fish

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

Level 9

I like Sri Lankan Elephants always and Bears, birds especially parrots.

BirdsBirdsBearBearSri Lankan ElephantSri Lankan Elephant

Level 1
Level 1

California's condors only 356 left. Grizzly bears from Wichita Kansas. And pigmy 🐇 which are already banish 0 left.

Level 10

Hello @IlankovanT thank you so much for your great additions to this thread. Naturally the best pictures. The elephant has shining trunk, a bit different than here. Do all elephants have that kind of trunk? First picture defines the true natural love which we as a human are loosing day by day. Bear also looks good. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @NJC, thank you so much for your post. Please share some photos of California's condors and description as well so that we could know them well. 🙂

Level 7

Re : Which animal in your country do you love the most?

The dog i think

Restaurant dans le centre d'Avignon.Restaurant dans le centre d'Avignon.

Marion Nous 

Level 9

Hi from Kenya, I love the beautiful flamingos found in Lake Nakuru National Park and Lake Bogoria National Reserve.

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

@BishowvijayaP Elephant Safari experience captured at Kaudulla National Park with the Elephants of Sri Lanka. I was astonished by the way they kept calm roaming around with the family smacking the lush green grasses along their trail. The way they removed the mud from grass roots reveals how minutely selective they are in their food intake. Experienced a fact and one of the eco friendly safari guidelines that "wild animals do not harm you unless you do; therefore behave yourselves in the wild".