BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

In my country wich is Romania we have the Carpatian Deer Carpatian DeerCarpatian Deer

and he is a mammalian an he have 49 species in this category of herbivores like reindeer or elk. 

He can live around 18-20 years and at 12-14 years he reach maturity. 

He's living in the middle forest and zones with rivers and most of clearing. 

You can also see it very easily and frequently from the start of the plains to the seas or lake's. 

Food is poor for deer in winter, as well as for all cervids. Winter deer feed is composed of stems (the stem or stem portion thin and young branch of herbaceous plants from woody plants 1-2 years), buds, and sometimes the bark, leaves remained green under the snow, different leaves and herbs, as well as and green plants in agricultural cropland. Acorn and jirul is basic nutrition. Accept and respond well to complementary food given to man: hay bower (dried leaf litter or serving as fodder for the cattle), succulents (forage from tubers and roots)

The most dangerous animal for the deer is the wolf in our country and he have tiny problems with bears and lynx. 

Pairing or mating begins at the start of autumn, first on the plains and after in the mountains and its finishing in the middle of October

The mascule deer need to fight(very hard battle)  with other deer for the supremacy of the female herds or just for one of these, I think :))) 

The female can gave birth  to 1-2 maximum 3 baby deers and the baby's can walk around 2 hours after.. I'd liked too 😄 but us(people's) are more stupid in this category :))) 

Hunting season is from September 1 to December 15 for males and for doe ends later on 15 February. Trophy is the horns with a skull or a part of it. Unconventional trophies are "pearls" (reduced canines), mane hairs, "cross Hubertus". Hunting rifle bullet is made of up to 7 mm caliber. Optimum hunting period is between roars. Hunting methods are lurking and stalking, with or without the calling party (roars i think it's called ). Shooting "the bugle" is prohibited by law. Selection is made by males general external appearance of horns, the criteria established for all cervids. So that's it.. 

I choose this because is rare and it's a beautiful animal wich it must be protected by the law because is much fewer than the last 10-15 years. You can also visit Romania, munții Carpați (Carpatian Mountains) every time in the year and you will find more animals and beautiful places on your own 🙂 

Thank you for your time and consideration for this project! 

Have a great day! 

Oh.. Forgot, the picture is from the Internet because I don't have too much time to get there this day's. 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

Oh! these camels. They are very strong and means of transportation in desert. I have heard that before the journey they drink a lot water and store it inside the body in order to use as per requirement of the body. Also heard that their milk is so delicious and rich in nutrients. Is that correct @Farhat_Ahmed ? Thank you so much for these pictures. 

Level 10

Hello @RhuanS by adding a photo will you help us to know which animal of Brazil is this? Thank you so much for participation. 🙂

Level 10

Hello @CourtneyS, you are absolutely right. All animals are precious and should be loved equally. All are the part of ecosystem and it some are violent then its also a natural selection. Because the food web is designed in this way. I found your pets really beautiful. Obviously dog is considered as most intelligent pet animal. They can read our mood and also we can train them. Thank you so much for these lovely pictures. 🙂

Level 10

Yeah @SylviF, I was also surprised seeing that much big rabbit. 😄

Level 10

Hello @LaraT let us see them by uploading the pictures. Probably 2 dogs spend their time with each other and 4 fishes also share their time within their community. The cat is alone so he loves to be around you that is why owns your heart. haha, this is my analogy for fun purpose only. Sorry. 😄

Level 10

Oh! @DrShaunak, i think you are a peaceful person. Can you please name this bird? Its a beautiful bird.

Level 10

Thank you @NirajBhusal. Do you have photos of them? If you have then let us show. 🙂

Level 10

Hola @Maqui00, tu foto es muy agradable. Aquí también los caballos son utilizados por los ejércitos. También se celebra una celebración una vez al año en la que los caballos realizan diferentes tareas. Acerca de Ox, los encontré más populares en España. Como su idioma es también español por lo que puede ser de América del Sur. Puede estar equivocado en la conjetura. Si es así entonces lo siento. 🙂 Muchas gracias por compartir estas fotos. Pásalo bien.

Level 10

Hello @erike thank you so much for sharing this photo with brief and detail information. As you told this is the rare animal but legal hunting is allowed there. but i don' like this legal endorsement of hunting. They have to be protected.