BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

You're great man @Csaba. I heartily appreciate your caring for this beautiful dog 

No, that was my wife. One day before she brought the dog home, she informed me. 

However I would not treat her (I mean the dog - okay, maybe the wife either) for anything now.

Level 7

My cat Shiva.P_20170301_013149.jpg

Level 7

Hard to say, but todays favourite was this young goat. 
20170326-_DSC3733-Edit.jpg

Markus Kiili
Former Google Contributor

This is such a fun thread, @BishowvijayaP, that we featured it on the home page today 🙂 

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 12.17.41 AM.png

Level 10

Nice thread!

I love wolves, there is an increasing population here:

lupoappenninico.jpg

This is another animal i love, photographed by me, a lynx

21508640051_e61eea18e9_o.jpg

Level 7

Either the neighborhood three-legged cat or a New Forest [UK] pony. 

Level 8

800px-Camelus_dromedarius_at_Tierpark_Berlin_(2).JPG800px-Camelus_dromedarius_on_Sinai.jpg

The dromedary, also called the Arabian camel (Camelus dromedarius).

The dromedary is a ship of the desert 

From Tunisia

Farhat Ahmed
Level 3

This is the most beautiful in Brasil

Level 2

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

The dog, I love all animals but my dogs and my parent's dogs and brother's dog is comfort to me they are always happy  and eager to be by your side!!! All animals are precious and deserve to be treated with respect!

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Though it's a tough question because there are a lot of animals within a country I made my tough selection to this photo, 'the elephant'. I am from Nepal and you can find these giants at Chitwan national park. Elephant breeding center is also there. Please post your choice/s with location. I hope this will help us to explore animals around the world.

Elephant breeding center, Chitwan, NepalElephant breeding center, Chitwan, Nepal

This is my husband's and my first dog we adopted! Kody  SloanThis is my husband's and my first dog we adopted! Kody Sloan

This is my parent's and brother's dogs, Quincy is the brown lab, Dixie is the yellow lab and Barney is the black lab.This is my parent's and brother's dogs, Quincy is the brown lab, Dixie is the yellow lab and Barney is the black lab.

This is my husband's and my second dog who is a pitbull and  curr  mix she is a doll her name is Lily  Pad SloanThis is my husband's and my second dog who is a pitbull and curr mix she is a doll her name is Lily Pad Sloan

This is Phred bye adopted  my family  in 2008, he is a great cat!This is Phred bye adopted my family in 2008, he is a great cat!

Level 3

Wow that's the biggest rabbit I have ever seen 🤤