GillianC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Where to swim with sharks in Australia - on purpose!

Great! There's so much negativity surrounding sharks, but with the right precautions and attitude we can all learn to co-exist happily ever after @HelloSamsonR!  

Level 7

Good on you @KarenVChin! Completely agree - it's all about doing your own research and opening your mind to new adventures and opportunities. 

Level 7

The incredible, perfectly calm and natural incidents aren't nearly as exciting to report in the media @SalmaanN. But I can assure you there are far more positive shark encounters than negative ones - we swim with them every day without being attacked! 

Level 7

Sounds like a challenge for someone to take up @DiAnaUS - maybe a 2018 New Year's resolution??

@DiAnaUS wrote:

I'm absolutely terrified of the deep ocean and sharks hahaha. But I do enjoy watching Shark Week on Animal Planet TV.💙

In an aquarium out east in Long Island (Long Island Aquarium formerly known as Atlantis Aquarium) can swim inside the Shark Tank, well not necessarily swim but go in a cage. If you have experience and certifications, you can pay to swim along the sharks but I haven't seen anyone do so or heard anyone do so yet.Brave people! Haha

Level 9

So you @GillianCchange my mind about 🦈 am in  🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

Added to to do Wish list around the world in 80 new adventures @SalmaanN @HelloSamsonR @KarenVChin @DiAnaUS are you in !?? 

Level 9

@GillianC, definitely on my bucket list to swim with sharks.  One of these days, I'll be visiting Australia!! @TraciC??? 😄

And Micheal Phelps is actually going to swim with the sharks for shark week!!! He does get an advantage with a monofin though!!

Check out the post here.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Ha, that's a big coincidence with Phelps swimming with the sharks @Shirley!! I'm sure he doesn't even need the monofin.....

@Shirley wrote:

@GillianC, definitely on my bucket list to swim with sharks.  One of these days, I'll be visiting Australia!! @TraciC??? 😄

And Micheal Phelps is actually going to swim with the sharks for shark week!!! He does get an advantage with a monofin though!!

Check out the post here.

Level 9

wow, nice post @GillianC. hope one day I try this 🙂

Level 10

They are taking to selfi with that Shark. Nice @GillianC. Thanks for sharing the information.

Connect Moderator

Great post @GillianC

Thanks for sharing this with us

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.