carysg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Where to go in Birmingham, Alabama

There isn't much to do in Birmingham, Alabama. As a local, I have searched for something new to try on weekends, anything I haven't tried before. I found out about this museum on one of these days. It was raining, so anything outside was definitely out, and if I didn't find something to do soon, the day would be over. I was looking through places to go when I came upon this museum. At the time, they had an exhibit about the Samurai and the history behind these warriors. The exhibit was amazing and was also kid-friendly, with coloring pages and a spot to take a picture as a Samurai warrior. 

I began to love the museum from then on, even looking at events and new exhibits to check out in my spare time. For Father's Day, I took my father and some of my family to this museum for brunch to celebrate, and both the food and music were amazing. Laid out on a buffet were waffles, fruit, assorted meats, beans, and much more. After eating, it was nice to be able to look around the museum with my family, and we all had a great time.

I hope this helps any tourists or even locals find a place to go Alabama. I have had many amazing experiences here, and I think that many people do, too.

Birmingham Museum of Art, Reverend Abraham Woods Junior Boulevard, Birmingham, AL, United States