Samer_Makki's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: What's your favorite restaurant to eat in Dubai-UAE ?

Hi @Samer_Makki,

My favorite restaurant in Dubai is Al Ibrahimi Palace Restaurant

Regards,

Ejaz Shah

Level 7

For good Pakistani food including BBQ, I usually go to Hot n Spicy located in Tecom, near to Internet City metro station.

Hot n Spicy, Barsha Heights

hnp.jpg

Level 7

How much would an apt cost on avg. In Dubai? ?

Level 5

Dubai is a foodies paradise. You name the cuisine and we have it. Please find below my suggestions

Italian:

Capri, Trade Centre area - love the food and interiors

Lebanese

Al Safadi - Multiple locations - Amazing food and budget price

Khan Murjan

Indian:

Arya - For Dosas and filter coffee

Calicut Paragon - For Seafood and kerala cuisine

Erics - For Goan

Punjabi By Nature - For Punjabi food

Chinese:

Imperial Dragon

Thai:

Smiling BKK

Little Bangkok

Vietnamese:

Hanoi

Indonesian:

Betawi

Turkish:

Bosphorous

Persian:

Sadaf

The list goes on and on.

Let me know if you require anything specific

VVK

Level 4

Maraheb restraunt chain - Best for mandi and Salta faza

Pak Liyari (Deira and Bur Dubai) - Quality food for cheap prices.

Level 5

Well there is quite a lot good places around and really depends on what do you wanna experience.

One of my favorites are when it comes to more casual places are:

• Tom and Serg - Very Australian concept, food is really good and overpriced and it's a great place if you want to meet some expats. You may struggle when it comes how to get there but its worth it. Really love the free water option and the coffee is really good!
  • Common Grounds - Located at one of the most popular mall at Dubai Mall of Emirates it's easy to get location. the only thing which really upset me is the great amount of people which go there even on the week days. when they open for the first 6 months was really nice note really crowed and the food is really good. However these days is crazy busy which is good for them but make me think twice before I go there.(both Tom&Serg and Common Grounds share the same owners)
  • Betawi - Great Indonesian restaurant nothing special like a look but the food is the closest thing to Indonesian cuisine you can get in Dubai. 

None of the places above will require reservations just walk in and sit and order. All the places above does not serve alcohol.

If you want to go something more expensive you have a plenty of choice at Dubai:

• La Serre Bistro & Boulangerie - Great place. One of the first really good French restaurants open in Dubai the place never get old and you go there you never can get disappointed with the food or  the choice of wine.

Boulangerie is located below La Serre on the ground floor of Vida hotel and have direct entrance from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, one of the best places to have breakfast at Dubai. It is not open for dinner and does not serve alcohol.

• La Petite Maison -  Great place to dine or to have a good cocktail on the Bar. The first really high-end French restaurants at Dubai. 
  • ZUMA - Well when it come to Zuma, Zuma is Zuma. Great place to hang out on the bar or sit on the bar and have a very good cocktail or just enjoy the ice carving station
  • COYA - DUBAI - Another really great place where you can enjoy the food. Many people consider it Peruvian however I think its is more South American with Some Japanese and Western European touch. I cannot say that there Cebiche is the best at Dubai but if you want to enjoy good food and drinks that is your place.

People can argue but I think when it comes to popularity, accessibility, price wise and experience these are the good these is just what you want to visit from my stand of view.

And one last option for those who love Shisha.

• Sultans Palace Cafe - Located at one of the old areas of Dubai, Al Satwa many people may consider going there but if you want to enjoy the best shisha at Dubai, try some of the more local food, fresh juices or just watch some sport games that is your place. The quick service, the friendly staff, the late closing hours(6:00AM), cleanness of the place and plus the live sport coverage will definitely make you come back there with your friends.