lephi149's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.

Hi everyone,

My name is Phi as Petar is my nickname and I'm 25 years old.

About myself, I'm a resident of HCMC and currently working here.

I acknowledge that many foreign people who want to visit my city but don't have much information about the journey such as hotel, cheap accommodation, restaurants, VNese local foods, etc. Therefore, I would like to be your guidance with you. With 25 years living here, I do believe I can give you the best information and details about my beautiful city.

At the moment, I have full day free time on Saturday and Sunday. I can go along with you (and your partners as well) on that days and show you everything about my city.
It's merely my hobby (traveling, photography), so you just only need to improve my English. But for those who can't use English well, you're welcome as well.

Kind regards
Petar.

Saigon by night.Saigon by night.

Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
5 comments
Level 1

Re: Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.

Beautiful pic ❤️

Level 7

Hi Phi,

Chịch không Phi :3 

@lephi149 wrote:

Hi everyone,

My name is Phi as Petar is my nickname and I'm 25 years old.

About myself, I'm a resident of HCMC and currently working here.

I acknowledge that many foreign people who want to visit my city but don't have much information about the journey such as hotel, cheap accommodation, restaurants, VNese local foods, etc. Therefore, I would like to be your guidance with you. With 25 years living here, I do believe I can give you the best information and details about my beautiful city.

At the moment, I have full day free time on Saturday and Sunday. I can go along with you (and your partners as well) on that days and show you everything about my city.
It's merely my hobby (traveling, photography), so you just only need to improve my English. But for those who can't use English well, you're welcome as well.

Kind regards
Petar.

Level 7

Hi @lephi149@Shinchao@TrucV

There is a group of Local Guides in HCM. Hope that you can post more about our city in there.  The link of the group is here.

Looking forward to your new share.

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 4

is that picture taken by yourself?
what kind is your camera? 

And r u still in HCMC?

@lephi149 wrote:

Hi everyone,

Level 10

Hello @lephi149 welcome here. @Thanks dear for sharing your capital and we all have better enrichment of knowledge about it.@lephi149