winetravelandsong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Welcome to Bath !

Bath is one of England's finest cities. Famous for the Roman Baths and The Royal Crescent it is perfect for a day trip from London or to spend more time getting to know the city. I have lived here for almost a decade and would be delighted to offer you any tips or suggestions of where to stay, what to see and what to eat.

As a meat eater in a family of Vegetarians, I can recommend places that are veggie friendly as well as some cracking places for the carnivores! 

If you are coming to Bath or thinking of a trip West then let me be your digital guide 🙂 

My guide to the best restaurants in Bath  (2016)

Dusk in Bath (photos) 

Bath, UK
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Welcome to Bath !

Hey @winetravelandsong,

Honestly, I've never been to Bath, but I've read and heard a lot about it! It's been my dream to visit England ever since I was a kid, and I'm thinking about planning a trip soon. I'm currently gathering ideas about what cities and sites are a must-see. 🙂

Why not create a post with your beautiful photos and useful tips and details about Bath? It'll be a great reference for other members as well!

Also, you may organise a meet-up on our website to show Bath's charm (and food!) to other Local Guides. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups board for Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hey, thanks - and sorry for the slow reply. I will put together an article to introduce Bath. I may need guidance on where I should post it. Thanks! 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @winetravelandsong,

Your article will be most welcome here on Connect. I cannot wait to read more about Bath and the goodies that Bath offers.

In regards to your question, the Travel Section of the community is the best place to post your article to.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators