Suryo_Dahono's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Welcome To East Java

East Java is one of Indonesia Province. it's located on the eastern part of java island. there are many wonderful places here, like mount bromo, ijen crater, B29, sarangan lake, ancient kingdom sites (majapahit), etc. The administrative center of the province is located in Surabaya, which is the second largest city in Indonesia after Jakarta. you can also visit to many theme park here like Jatim Park 1, Jatim Park 2 which located at Malang city, East Java. and many beautiful beach which you can explore (Plengkung Beach - Banyuwangi city, sempu island - Malang city, balekambang beach - malang city). so let's visit to east java

batu.jpg

Mount BromoMount Bromo

Journey to Bromo ( Riski Indra Permadi )Journey to Bromo ( Riski Indra Permadi )Fog at BromoFog at Bromo

Bromo ( Arif Nor Hidayat and Iedham malik )Bromo ( Arif Nor Hidayat and Iedham malik )

SempuSempu

East Java, Indonesia
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Welcome To East Java

Hi @Suryo_Dahono,

Thank you so much for this very entertaining and informative post! I will personally be saving your post for when I travel to East Java.

Thanks again,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!