RafeekR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Wayanad Tourism

destinations-wayanad.png

Nestled among the mist-laden mountains of the Western Ghats the spectacular hill station of Wayanad offers an exotic mix of thrilling adventures.
Wayanad is a treasure trove of mysterious jungle trajectories, ancient ruins, enigmatic mountain caves, tree-top houses, aborigine tribes, amazing wild life and exciting jungle tent-camps.

The unique terrain of Wayanad is enriched with lush tropical forests, dense green mountains, serene water bodies and fascinating valleys that hold the key for countless expeditions.
From trekking trails to outdoor adventure sports and from treading typical tourist routes to discovering unknown wildness, Wayanad never fails to thrill and surprise with its magic and mystery.

COME EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED ADVENTURE!

9 comments
Level 8

Re: Wayanad Tourism

Good place for camp

Level 2

my native place

Level 2

kanthanpara-falls-wayanad.jpgKanthanpara Falls
The beautiful Kanthanpara Falls charms visitors due to its serene surroundings and cascading waters. The place offers a great hike from the main road and is ideal for picnics.

Distance
: Kalpetta: 22 kms. Sulthan Bathery: 23 kms. Mananthavady: 57 kms

Level 2

sunrise-valley-wayanad.jpg

Sunrise Valley
Sunrise Valley is one of the major attractions of Wayanad tourism. As the name indicates, the Sunrise Valley is a wonderful place to watch sunrise and sunset. Nestled among the mountains, the place offers a great view of the valley below.
Distance: Kalpetta: 22 kms. Sulthan Bathery: 20 kms. Mananthavady: 57 kms

Level 2

rars-wayanad.jpg

RARS
The Regional Agricultural Research Station at Ambalavayal in Wayanad is a popular destination among tourists who are interested in knowing about various kinds of crops grown at the facility. The station is part of the Kerala Agricultural University. RARS carries out research on several crops like coffee, spices, sub-tropical fruits and vegetables, paddy, etc. The nursery at RARS has a huge collection of roses and decorative plants.
Distance: Kalpetta: 25 kms. Sulthan Bathery: 10 kms. Mananthavady: 42 kms

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RafeekR, thanks for sharing! However, it looks like this post is originally from this site. Please give credit where credit is due or we will have to remove the post. 

We always encourage community members to share original content on Connect. Feel free to take inspiration from others - look around the many boards here and I'm sure there'll be something that interests you. 🙂

I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Hi @RafeekR.. 

My personal favourite place in Kerala is Munnar..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

We are planning a Waynad Trip by the end of March..

Level 8

Visiting Wayanad in oct pls suggest places to visit there