BK_GAJENDRA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Watch hoarding of Google Maps in a terrific traffic post

Everybody is heading towards home after a hectic day at office in evening time but all will be stopped at different traffic signal due to heavy traffic jam. As a local guide, I know how to avoid the traffic by using Google maps.

Yesterday I was traveling to a new place where I saw this big hoarding of Google maps in a busiest traffic signal of #Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India  indicating people to use Google maps through "Look before you leave for the real time traffic".IMG_20170731_013839.jpg

I got too happy that When I saw this banner Ad. Thousands of IT companies in Bengaluru, Lakhs of employees heading towards home but same Road. All are facing difficulties at the time of going home or at the time of going office I:e morning time. So, if you want to overcome traffic, please use Google maps. It will show the real time traffic to reach your destination at a less time.

I love to use Google maps everyday, everytime to save my time.

Are you guys using Google maps on daily basis???

@google @GoogleMapsA

Bk gajendra
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Watch hoarding of Google Maps in a terrific traffic post

Brother, look this Google maps hoarding in Bengaluru, Karnataka,  India @OSAMA @Umashankar @DrShaunak @ProfArunCM.

I clicked it from the terrfic traffic signal at evening time...

Bk gajendra