officialashleyw's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

WINNIPEG THINGS

If you're anything like me, live in Winnipeg & don't live downtown - we probably have the same complaints, about not knowing what to do, where to go, or what to see. The Forks will always be the biggest thing to offer, alongside our human rights museum, but where are your secret sweet spots that gives you the boost of energy you need, or the right amount of quietness from the peace of nature. Who misses the breeze off the water and extra oxygen that comes with it? What makes you proud to live in Winnipeg? A place you will always remember it by. So what place(s) stick out to you and shout Winnipeg - making you feel at home. Let's find the beauty in where we live so that no more darkness lives here. 

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
3 comments
Level 10

Re: WINNIPEG THINGS

Hello @officialashleyw

Warm Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guide Community !
Please check How To use this Community and Introduce yourself in Introduce Yourself - August 2017.
Don't Share Personal information in this Forum. you can send Private Messages.
Please Check New levels & ways to help your community.

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

The Seine River walking path. This is where it takes you from the hustle and bustle of streets and brings you back to nature. In the winter I would walk right on the river, and the deer that you see just gives you that solace that you are searching for.

Hannaloulou
Level 5

I visited Manitoba last summer with my colleagues. We saw Canada’s first ever helicopter, flown between 1935 and 1939 at the Western Canada Aviation Museum located 958 Ferry Road.

If you're interested in planes, aviation and airplane technology in Canada, this is the place to visit. It's a safe environment for our young ones to be inspired too.