mqwadrat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WELCOME to Wroclaw... local quides ... I have an offer for you...

Hi everybody LG,

Have you ever heard about the city of Wroclaw?

Have you ever been in the city of Wroclaw?

And do you know that this is one of the most beautiful and most dynamically developing citi in Europe?

Dynamics, youth, openness, multiculturalism, architecture, many-centuries old and modern tourist attractions ... all this makes it is a great place to live here and it is worth coming here for an extended weekend!

This city was Polish, then Czech, German and again it is Polish. But it does not matter. The most important thing is that it's great!

Local guides ... and now OFFER:

If you ever plan to come to my city, do not hesitate to write to me. I will be happy to help, advise and when I have time I will show it.

WELCOME to Wroclaw!

PS: it's easy to come to Wroclaw 😉

zdjęcie ekranu 87.png

zdjęcie ekranu 81.pngzdjęcie ekranu 86.pngzdjęcie ekranu 83.png

zdjęcie ekranu 85.pngzdjęcie ekranu 82.pngzdjęcie ekranu 84.png

Mirek Mielnicki
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: WELCOME to Wroclaw... local quides ... I have an offer for you...

Hi @mqwadrat,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks for sharing about Wroclaw. I've been wanting to go to Poland for quite some time now and you've just given me one more reason to do it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

👍

if you decide to come to Wroclaw ... remember about my offer!

m

Mirek Mielnicki
Connect Moderator

Yes, indeed! Wroclaw is a beautiful town! I did life there some years and the town has so much potentials!

Thank you for sharing @mqwadrat.

Maybe you like to join a meet up in Kraków???

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Polski/Meet-Up-w-Krak%C3%B3w/m-p/938168#M2505

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r