LyubomirT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Visit to Paris

Dear friends, we are group of 2 families with 2 children each. Childrens are beetwen 8 and 13. We will visit Paris at the end of the month. Eurodisney, Verssailes and of course city center are in our plan for visit.

Could someone recommend us some special place for visit except standard one as, Eiffel Tower, Arc the Triumph, Louvre, Notre Dame, ponts etc?

Thank you in advance for your support. 

Paris, France
7 comments
Level 7

Re: Visit to Paris

Hi there!

Since you probably already have all the famous landmarks in your bucket list, I'll try to give you some others nice insights!

The neighborhood of Les Marais is very chill in the weekends and it's full of curious shops; canal St.Martin is very nice in the evening for an aperitif; the Parc of Buttes-Chaumont is a very interesting park with a hill in the middle, from where you've a beautiful view on the city; the Parc Floreal is very nice in the spring/summer; since you've kids, at the park of La Villette there is a nice science museum sorrounded by a huge parc, and close there there is the Bassin de la Villette, where on the weekends is full of people and activities, especially for kids; Grenelle is a chill neighborhood for a walk. 

This is what came up fast to my mind, I hope it may be useful! Enjoy your stay there, Paris is amazing!

Level 10

Hi there! The boat cruise on the river is another way to enjoy the scene. Enjoy your trip.

Level 10

@LyubomirT

Nice idea, Paris always worth a visit. But don not underestimate the main attractions like the Eiffel tower with regards to kids. There are lots of things to see for them especially (and to buy...) around main tourist attraction. Around the Eiffel tower there are playgrounds, fleemarkets, magicians and behind the EIffel tower a very nice and romantic park with spots that they can explore and play.. Parisians always offer a lot of attractions for kids in each and every corner of the city center, but most of them will cost you a little fortune 😉

Level 5

Thank you Michele, it sounds very interesting and we will try some of them with sure. I'm afraid that we will not have enough time for all of them. 

Level 5

It's good idea too. Thank you! 

Level 5

Thank you Suzzane. It's first visit for children in Paris and I hope it will be great fun for them. 

Level 7

Hi @LyubomirT

You may find some ideas on the "Paris Local Guides" G+ community, here => https://plus.google.com/communities/103630953485739640209

Cheers!

-- François