HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Visit Gurara Waterfalls in Niger State, When In Nigeria

Gurara Waterfalls Niger State, Nigeria A Must Visit Tourist Attraction While In Nigeria

Why should you visit Gurara Waterfalls in Niger State, Nigeria ?. when you find yourself at the heart of Nigeria (Abuja). You should quickly visit Gurara Waterfalls its just 1hour 15mins Drive from Abuja. Depending on your location though. Well there are a lot of hidden stories about this most famous waterfall in Nigeria and you can only know this stories by visiting and having the chance to interact with the locals for you to get the proper knowledge about this famous waterfall in Nigeria. Firstly I will like to tell you how the Gurara Wateralls evolved and its rich history. The Gurara Waterfalls was discovered by a Local hunter called Buba in 1745. Buba belonged to a group of tribe called the Gwari’s. The Gwari’s are a group of people basically found in the North Central Nigeria stretching towards Abuja the Capital of Nigeria. When you visit Gurara Waterfalls no doubt you would meet these quiet and welcoming group of people.

The Journey To Gurara Waterfalls

On a very quiet and Peaceful Sunday Afternoon, I decided to pay Gurara Waterfalls a visit. Travelling through a Journey of 100Km to see the famous tourist attraction in Niger State, Nigeria. The weather was great making the journey much more enjoyable. Arriving at my destination I met a Local called Idris. Idris is a Local of the Gurara village and a tour guide for the Gurara Waterfalls. Idris was well grounded providing me with a lot of information and history about this famous waterfall.

Idris The Tour Guide took me around showing me the scenic view of this beautiful place by nature. We had a lot of discussion ranging from the myths and facts about this historical place.

Myths Or Facts About Gurara Waterfalls

According to the Idris there is a fact  about the Gurara Waterfall. According to some people it could be a myth. How sure can we prove this fact about Gurara Waterfalls. Idris said to me that beneath this wonderful masterpiece given to us by our Creator there lies…………. :-). When you visit he would tell you the story.  If you want to visit feel free to ask me any questions regarding this place I would be your online Local guide willing to provide you any information you need. Make sure you have fun.

IMG_20170911_212625.jpg

Caption the pix above, Gurara Waterfalls at Evening

Best Regards

Gurara Waterfalls, Bonu, Niger, Nigeria
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Visit Gurara Waterfalls in Niger State, When In Nigeria

Very nice @HelloSamsonR You really did your research. 👍

Level 10

Thanks @U-royFelixA !!!

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR I didn't realize Gurara Waterfall gave off so many bubbles especially that close to the lens but amazing story, I love old myths & legends

nicely presented bro

kind regards @DavidTito

Level 5

Re: Visit Gurara Waterfalls in Niger State, When In Nigeria"GRACIAS SEÑOR BENDITO..ATTE JAVIERCOLOMB

@DavidTito wrote:

@HelloSamsonR I didn't realize Gurara Waterfall gave off so many bubbles especially that close to the lens but amazing story, I love old myths & legends

nicely presented bro

kind regards @DavidTito

@DavidTito wrote:

nicely presented bro

kind regards @DavidTito

@DavidTito wrote:

nicely presented bro

kind regards @DavidTito

NIAGARA

Level 10

Many myths bro. Thanks a lot for appreciating as well @DavidTito 🙂