Zeds's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Victoria,Australia.

Hi Everybody,

One of the best trips my wife and I have been on is a journey we made along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria,Australia a few years ago.We took my wife's parents who were visiting from California on a tour bus to see Koalas up close,hand feed Kookaburras & King Parrots and walk along rainforest tracks.Of course the finest moment was when we were standing before The Twelve Apostles ...huge rock formations in the ocean formed by millions of years of coastal erosion.You have to see them to appreciate how incredible they are.We had a fantastic time the whole trip.If any of you guys ever visit Australia make sure you put the Great Ocean Road trip on your list.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Skink.Skink.Thick rainforest on the coast.Thick rainforest on the coast.With my mother-in-law.With my mother-in-law.Hand feeding King Parrots.Hand feeding King Parrots.Here I am.Here I am.Hand feeding Kookaburras.Hand feeding Kookaburras.Koalas.Koalas.RainforestRainforestThe whole gang together.The whole gang together.Beautiful sheltered inlet.Beautiful sheltered inlet.With the in-laws.With the in-laws.Cockatoos are everywhere in Australia.Cockatoos are everywhere in Australia.What an arch!What an arch!Amazing  rock formations.Amazing rock formations.Wow ....they're huge!Wow ....they're huge!Incredible scenery.Incredible scenery.Look at that.Look at that.Amazing arch.Amazing arch.Koala napping as always.Koala napping as always.King Parrot.King Parrot.Very windy here.Very windy here.

Twelve Apostles, Princetown, Victoria, Australia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Victoria,Australia.

Looks like a place I have to visit, I loved the Kookaburra, thanks for sharing @Zeds

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 5

@LuisHM,

You would love it mate...and Kookaburras are the coolest bird you will ever see...and hear.We miss their morning call now that we live in California. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Zeds The Great Ocean Road is one of the iconic drives in Australia. I spent a lot of time there I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and you've got a great set of images to show for it.

Regards

Paul

--

Melbourne Supported Community Moderator