Dbhuyan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Trip to Malaysia

Hi friends,

I am planning to visit Malaysia for first time.

With Family, during October, it could be for 3 days.

Kindly advice me, which should be the ideal stop for spending 3 days by visiting tourist spots nearby.

It should be Kualalumpur, or somewhere else?

Regards,

D.Bhuyan
Malaysia
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Trip to Malaysia

Hi @Dbhuyan:

I think @Haseeb and @StephenAbraham can both assist with your question 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

@Dbhuyan Welcome to Malaysia. There are plenty of great locations in Malaysia. And just like every other country, there are many states and each state has its own attractions and charm. However, since you are visiting Kuala Lumpur and only for 3 days, then, you should focus on the attractions in Kuala Lumpur and possibly 1 or 2 just outside the vicinity of Kuala Lumpur. The tourism Malaysia website has a lot of resource and you can check it out here. http://www.malaysia.travel/en/my/places

Also, lots of other resource online if you just search for it.

Here is a custom MyMap for some of the more important attractions. If you need, please PM me here for more info. https://www.google.com/maps/@3.0993797,101.6260699,13.25z/data=!4m2!6m1!1s135cB1nkwE3js6SHR_d70XQYvZ...

@Shirley Thanks for tagging me.

Level 9

Hello @Dbhuyan

Malaysia is a very beautiful tropical country. And I should tell you in advance that 3 days is just not enough to enjoy the beautiful landscape here 🙂

Expecting your family consists of kids & your stay limited to 3 days. I suggest you to follow the advice of brother @StephenAbraham 

Just to mention some of the major attractions outside of Kuala Lumpur

Pulau Pinang

Langkawi

Pulau Redang

Cameroon Highlands

Taman Negara

Rainbow Waterfall

Pulau Mabul

Pulau Tioman

Etc etc

Attractions within KL or nearby (1+ hour drive)

Petronas Twin Towers

KL Tower

Rainforest Bukit Nanas

Little India

National Museum 

National Zoo

Genting Highlands

Port Dickson

Etc etc

Hope you will have sufficient help with all these information to make a initial plan 🙂

Feel free to ask any further information.

Thanks @Shirley too kind of you 🙂

Level 8

Hi @Dbhuyan

I hope you can now plan your family trip to Malaysia since @Haseeb and @StephenAbraham suggested some of the most interesting places.

Thank you @Shirley for helping 🙂 Team work always works.

Cheers