LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Traveling to Japan this summer (+ itinerary map)

Hi everybody,

This summer I'll visit Japan (again, it'll be my 10th time). This time we will be visiting the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route and places along the Sea of Japan coast and also several places in Kyushu (Nagasaki and Kumamoto among them). So if any of you, by any chance, happen to be in Japan from July 31 to August 20, drop me a line.

And just in case any of you want to check out our itinerary, we have created a beautiful My Map (isn't it cool?)

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Japan
14 comments
Level 7

Re: Traveling to Japan this summer (+ itinerary map)

So jealous! We were looking at going there this year but just couldn't make it. Shall be hanging out to see pictures from the trip!

Connect Moderator

You're very organized @LuisRG. I'm going to Korea on Thursday and haven't even got my accommodations booked, let alone finding out where to go.. lol 😛

Enjoy Japan! Hoping I can visit there as well sometime this year.

If you ever think about going, tell me, I'll be able to help you with the planning 🙂

And regarding pictures... Every time I visit Japan I take about 6k photos! I'll try to post some of them here!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

I know @iyudhi! But having a webpage about Japan, and going there only once a year, we have to make the most of our time 🙂

Enjoy Korea, I've been thinking about going there for a long time, but I always end up going a little bit further east 🙂

Level 4

Hey Luis,

I'm travelling to Japan for the first time this summer, any tips?

And do you have a link to your webpage?

Hi @Rutgerd!

Of course, here you have the link: Japonismo. But it's in Spanish (although you can use Google Translate :D). You'll find several maps here, itinerary ideas here, and some tips for bearing with the hot summer here. Once you have a clearer picture of what you want to do, please tell me 🙂

Connect Moderator

Looks like your vacation is starting soon @LuisRG 🙂 Can't wait to see the pics!

By any chance, have you been to Hokkaido before? I'm thinking of planning a trip there..

Level 8

Hello @LuisRG

Nice place. I like to join but i am from India. My bad luck. If you visit in India. I am join with you. 

Regad

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti

@iyudhi I have been to Hokkaido before but mostly during winter - when are you going?