NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling to Bali in 2 days

Loved the recap, @NunungAfuah! That sunset is absolutely stunning - I could only imagine being there in person to see it! 😄 

Glad you got to connect with @Shirley as well for a #BestSummitEver reunion!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

@Mukroni wrote:

Hi @NunungAfuah  amazing pictures, although I am Indonesian I am not bored to Bali

Best Regards

Yes you are right @Mukroni. I will rearrange to visit Bali again. I will explore Ubud longer than before. I do love its atmosphere 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 3

• Aling Aling Waterfall ( waterfall complex consisted of 4 secret waterfall allows you to swim, water slide and jumping from the waterfall start from 5 to 15 meters high )
  • Ulun Danu Bratan Temple ( Hindu temple complex built in 1633 used for offerings ceremony to Balinese water, lake and river Goddess Dewi Danu, well known as floating temple )
  • Jatiluwih Rice Terrace ( magnificent rice terraces red rice located in Tabanan regency is one of UNESCO world heritage site )
  • Bali Coffee and Spices Plantation ( place to see various tropical plantations such as fruits, spices, coffee, cacao experience to taste and see how to make Balinese coffee in traditional ways )

Bali

Level 7

Bls: Traveling to Bali in 2 days

very nice guider.. i want to going to there. good pic, good article. 

Dimas Dwi S S
Level 8

@Agusbali bli agus, mohon di edit untuk postingannya, khususnya pada nomer telponya itu harap di delete aja. Untuk menghindari hal hal yang tidak baik terjadi , seperti (*kejahatan.atau.penipuan). 

Saran saya lain kali kalau ingin menyatumkan nomer private, sangat di sarankan untuk mengirimnya melalui pesan private aja. 

Suksma 

Ore 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Agusbali, thanks for the offering. I think you need to delete your message tag since you provide your personal number in it like what @ORREBOSS has said.

@Mukroni bisa direncanakan dengan teman-teman Local Guides Bali, misalnya @ORREBOSS dan teman-temannya. 

Salam,

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@NunungAfuah

Thank you for sharing this nice story and the pictures. I enjoyed to read and in my mind I have been due to you their already...😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Hi @TorM, I am glad that you like it. How about your last trip? Would you share it? I am happy to know. 

Indonesia Local Guides