cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling to Bali in 2 days

@KarenVChin wrote:

Definitely, but some can get real aggressive when they see food @NunungAfuah

The other thing to do at night in Ubud is go watch the Kecak Dance. This was one of the memorable performances in my life to watch.

Cheers,

Karen

Oh @KarenVChin, Kecak Dance was in my schedule but I missed that one 😞 I think @Shirley had chance to watch with her friend before meeting me. Next time will be my first list! Thanks 🙂 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

@OSAMA thanks for tagging me!!

@NunungAfuah WOW! The photos are amazing! I'm sure you had a great time!

I'm going to Bali this summer and after seeing the photos I wish I could be there right now!!! 🌎

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

hi @MiaMaria, never forget to feel the sensation of riding motorbike in Bali for your next trip! 🙂 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Yes I've read about that and really want to rent one 🙂

Also I want to go surfing!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Former Google Contributor

Copying everyone else to say that I looove the photos! I've still yet to go, but from all the photos I've seen of Bali, it seems like a charming place. 

The 15 hour bus ride didn't sound very fun though... 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Hi mbak @JeslynL, put Bali in your next list then! LOL. Since it was night bus, I just got in and slept. If I had a chance to come to Bali again, I would prefer use plane 🙂 

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@LucioV you are welcome 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hey @NunungAfuah

So happy to have this chance to travel with you and @Shirley (hard to tag) through your post, in a place that I definitely have to add to my wishlist. A mini Moderators reunion, S @KarenVChin said. So beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this post with us

Ermes

Level 10

Telling a well detailed story through the journey. Very awesome @NunungAfuah Thanks for sharing them with us. I felt like I was the one having the experience due to your beautiful immersive story telling. Awesome!