Davit24's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Traveling in Svaneti

i am guide from Svaneti, Georgia and know almost every place, mountain, hiking path, interesting places and etc. i am organizing transportation in to Saenti and have there family hotel, where produce some agricultural products , honey, milk and etc

Ecohouse Svaneti, Mestia, Georgia
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Traveling in Svaneti

Hey @Davit24,

Welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among Local Guides?

Introduce Yourself on the latest March 2018 introduction thread

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

Best regards!

Fazeel

Level 1

@FazeelUsmaniwrote:

Hey @Davit24,

Welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among Local Guides?

Introduce Yourself on the latest March 2018 introduction thread

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

Best regards!

Fazeel

thank you

Level 8

I could not believe the video of the ski lift running in reverse! I hope that everyone recovers. Still skiing in Southwest Michigan for now but the season is coming to a close soon. Have a great day!! Jim

Level 10
Level 3

Hi there, I’m planning to visit Georgia in late October with some friends and would love to spend a few days trekking in the Svaneti region. Do you have contacts for local homestays throughout the region? And whereabouts is your family hotel located?

Level 1

Hello, my hostel situated near Mestia, I am local guide and touradviser October is so rainy month but the most beautiful in Svaneti I can arrange your aconodaaccom trandportatiot and etc

Best wishes Davit