ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traveling Like a Local

Hi @ErmesT

Very happy for you and @AntonellaGr - wish you both the best for next year with project Re-building, too.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

@ErmesT Nice clicks. The world is so diverse and so beautiful that every human has a right to view beautiful places on the earth at least through pics in his/her lifetime. Google is doing a great job by providing this platform for sharing pics. I feel it like the world is shrinking ...

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Connect Moderator

Thank you @MariaBi

It is an hard job, as our ideas are always moving faster than us, we hope 2018 will be the year of the maturity for our project. 

Thanks @Atiq19

I'm happy that you like it. 

This platform (Connect) is for me one of the best places for learning and to exchange our "local" experience. 

From local to global, I would say. 

This is the idea of this post, to create a structure for our knowledge to become useful for others. 

Our planet is so rich of diversity, that we need, and we want, to learn from each other. 

Waiting for your contribution. 

Sincerely 

Ermes 

Level 8

@ErmesT Fully agreed...Pictures carry greater amount of knowledge than text. Hence, sharing knowledge through pics with some supporting text can make bigger impact. I am sure soon most of the unreachable places will become reachable at least virtually.

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Connect Moderator

Yes, @Atiq19, you have got the point.

My plan for the next months is to Edit and translate in English some of my first post, that I wrote in Italian. to see if they fit in the new structure. I think you will like this one: /Venezia-an-unconventional-view/

Ermes

Level 8

Thanks @MariaBi!

Connect Moderator

You are doing a great job, @Kamalhasnainee

your community is wonderful

Ermes

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

I am just trying @KarenVChin. As a community member and as a local guide I am feeling proud and guiding my community. Thanks.

Level 9

@ErmesT Perfetto !