Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling Like a Local

Thanks all

@MadanKPradhan

@NareshDarji

@OSAMA

@LucioV

I'm happy that you like it, hope it can be a useful tool. 

Travel-and-Advice board is one of the places in which we Local Guides can better show our experience as Local, so I think we need to post in a proper way. 

I'm happy to receive suggestions for improving my post

Ermes 

Level 9

Wonderful post and really helpful for all. @ErmesT @KarenVChin thanks for sharing with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee

I think you will have a lot to share with us as Local Guides, I'm really happy that you like it 

Ermes 

Level 9

Wow @ErmesT thanks for posting such a great post with nice directions. It's really interesting to listen about a place with such details. A local guide always nursing a tourist mind. A tourist needs that information and local guide connect could be a great place to help all the tourists 🤣🤣🤣😀😀😀😎😎😎

Connect Moderator

Of course @RonneBD

I'm also used to share this posts in all social, so also people that is not in Connect can be helped. 

This is the beauty of being a local guide 

Ermes 

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT 

nice shots, descriptions ..... also i like the NOTE; do not advertise or promote your services, just provide detailed, helpful information.

lets travelling like local.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Iangeorvine

Hope you will contribute with some post too. I love to learn, an Connect is a beautiful place where to learn from each other, exchanging experience and knowledge 

Ermes 

Googler

@ErmesT  Thank you so much for sharing your post! As others have said, it's definitely helpful for those who aren't sure what to write or how to put their posts together for travel or advice related content.

P.S. Did you see it's featured on the Connect homepage today? 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

Thank you for sharing beautiful photos and post

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thank You For Sharing The Great Post ‍and Excellent Photos.

Follow me here.....