SnehaSingh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

#TravelAdvice -New Delhi, India

If you ever want to go to Delhi, please only rely upon a authorized tourist guide. There are many places to explore in Delhi. There are so many local markets , where you can buy anything at very low cost, such as Sarojini  Market, Chandni chowk, my favourite Janpath etc.. 

Qutab MinarQutab Minar

Qutab minar and meQutab minar and me

National museumNational museum

There are malls too, one of my favourite is as under.. #GIPMe, enjoying with my friends at Delhi.Me, enjoying with my friends at Delhi.

The great Indian palaceThe great Indian palace

Delhi is a metro city, if you want to travel from metro and don't know where to go and how to find a metro station near by you, simply, just download a Delhi Metro app and your problem is solved. 

Tourist trail -

Akshardham Temple,

Dilli haat,

Gurudwara Bangla Sahib,

India Gate,

National Museum etc..

*CosMopoLitan*
New Delhi, Delhi, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: #TravelAdvice -New Delhi, India

Hi @SnehaSingh,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks so much for this detailed post! It's super helpful.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to introduce yourself and get to know others here: link. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!