Sullivan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Travel with seasons and festivals

Is anyone love traveling with seasons and festivals?

I love to travel at specific moment, date, or seasons to enjoy the experience that pictures and videos cannot describe and I can find more stories behind the events.

However, it is difficult to find resource that focuses on festival or seasons. Most traveling information focus on attractions and events are a tiny part of it.

The events could be a nature seasons, culture festival, historical ceremony, interesting games and etc

I have join Camel Fair(Pushkar), Diwali(Varanasi), Hindus wedding ceremony, Islam Muharram(Agra), Sky Lantern Festival (Chiang Mai), Ueno Summer Festival & Summer Fireworks(Tokyo), Gion Festival(Kyoto) Tianjin Festival(Osaka), Dontaku Festival ( Fukuoka). 

My next plan is Moors and Christian Festival (Alcoy)

Can you share the events in your city? 

This is Beehive firecrackers, Tainan TaiwanBeehive firecrackers, Tainan TaiwanFireflies seasons, Shinzhu TaiwanFireflies seasons, Shinzhu TaiwanBallon Festival, Taitung TaiwanBallon Festival, Taitung Taiwan

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Travel with seasons and festivals

@Sullivan Very beautiful photos and you have participated in lots of festivals around the world.

Level 8

I happened to be in Hampi in India during holi festival which is when they burn an effigy and they have a paint throwing festival. It was so much fun, you bought paint and start going crazy. As I was token white person I got particularly targeted but all in good fun.

Level 10

@Sullivan Hi i am mahabub from Bangladesh. it's a color full country there always so many traditional and cultural fest doing . but most interesting  festival are in spring and winter in there  

Mahabub Hasan