TravelingZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Travel to Gurgaon - A City guide

As part of the city Guide series, I have put together a guide to the Millenium City - Gurgaon, now known as Gurugram. Iam a photographer and have been actively working as a GTP under google's Street View program. Having conducted many individual tours for businesses I could never find a single source of information on Gurgaon which travelers could use as a guide. Here's a list-out of some popular areas both in Old & New Gurgaon.

The list consists of places for tourists, regular visitors, fun places for kids, nature trails, street food outlets, hospitals and some other places of historical significance. Though Gurgaon is perhaps as old a town as Delhi, most of its historical monuments have been lost to neglect, non-maintenance and some to even encroachment. I have listed only those which remain to the best of my knowledge. Please feel free to highlight any that are missing.

Gurgaon is a city known for Malls and Pubs/Bars, I have listed only a few but each in a specific zone of the city. Also, due to the latest regulations on places serving alcohol, which of them will continue is still iffy, so I have listed only those I was sure of.

Feel free to share among the fraternity, your friends, acquaintances and guests. And do let me know if we can add some more to it.

cheers

TravelingZulu

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=194Uk77Dz5rcKWHpx2SXtsi1GBH8&usp=sharing

iframe link: 

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=194Uk77Dz5rcKWHpx2SXtsi1GBH8&hl=en" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

Gurgaon Travel GuideGurgaon Travel Guide

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Travel to Gurgaon - A City guide

Hi,

Yes, you explored Gurgaon (now Gurugram) very well.

Now a days, Gurgaon is more valuable city than New Delhi. This city has many achievements in last 10 years.

This is the toppest place which generates 60% income for Haryana state of India.

Uncountable words to write about. 

Level 7

Re: Travel to Gurgaon - A City guide

Thanks @Prdeep,
Yes Gurgaon is popular esp in the expat community