ckolombo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Travel. love. Contribute.

There is something about travel that tickles me, I cant seem to satisfy the urge to find out where roads lead to and visiting places instead of reading about them, from the small falls in Tanzania, coffee tour in Kilimanjaro area to beautiful coastal cities like Tanga in Tanzania. I don't blog about my travel but I do take photos from each travel I make (Ive shared a few) most memorable being a 5,303km round trip from Kenya  to Zambia and Zimbabwe through Tanzania by road and rail...this was quite something.

Google contribute has made it possible to share my experience through photos and reviews (since I don't blog) the reviews have been my mini "blog". All this not just to gain a star but to give information that will be useful to people using google maps to find about a place before they travel/ visit.

Travel, Love, Contribute.

TAZARA train from daresalam Tanzania to Kapiri in ZambiaTAZARA train from daresalam Tanzania to Kapiri in Zambiame in one of the stop overs :)me in one of the stop overs 🙂Beautiful town of Mbeya TanzaniaBeautiful town of Mbeya TanzaniaNeglected fire hydrant in Mbeya Train station TanzaniaNeglected fire hydrant in Mbeya Train station TanzaniaMe at the victoria fallsMe at the victoria fallsVictoria falls from Zambia SideVictoria falls from Zambia SideMonkeys at Victoria fallsMonkeys at Victoria fallsView from victoria falls bridgeView from victoria falls bridgeVictoria falls bridgeVictoria falls bridgeMe at the zambian /Zimbambwe borderMe at the zambian /Zimbambwe borderDSC_4145.jpgVictoria falls . the falls are storng they form mistVictoria falls . the falls are storng they form mistDevils cataractDevils cataractTree on the pathways at Victoria fallsTree on the pathways at Victoria fallsGreek Orthodox church in Tanga TanzaniaGreek Orthodox church in Tanga TanzaniaUrithi Tanga Museum in Tanga TanzaniaUrithi Tanga Museum in Tanga Tanzania1901 city clock in Tanga Tanzania1901 city clock in Tanga TanzaniaStreet in Tanga TanzaniaStreet in Tanga TanzaniaDSC_5956.jpgRoasted Coffee beans in Kilimanjaro Tanzania (coffee tour)Roasted Coffee beans in Kilimanjaro Tanzania (coffee tour)DSC_6018.jpgDSC_6021.jpgDSC_5955.jpg

Kilifi, Kenya
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Travel. love. Contribute.

Wonderful post, awesome pictures! Congratulations and thank you for sharing this beautiful sights. 🙌

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ckolombo,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks so much for sharing this post, I really enjoyed every part of it.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Thank you @meetmelisacr

Level 6

Thank you @NadyaPN