LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Trapizzino in New York!

This is an advice for LG in New York. If you want to taste something really amazing, that mixes Roman traditions with street food style, you MUST try the Trapizzino!

My favourite are Trapizzino Picchiapò and Trapizzino Cacciatora.

@TraciC this is expecially for you!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/dining/trapizzino-nyc-rome-street-snack.html?referer

Trapizzino and SupplìTrapizzino and Supplì

144 Orchard Street, New York, Stati Uniti
18 comments
Googler

Re: Trapizzino in New York!

Oh my goodness, @LucioV! Looks like it opens Wednesday and it sort of looks like my favorite Brazilian food, so perhaps @GusMoreira will take a visit with me! It's already on Google Maps though, ahh!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

I want some reportage! And if you find Stefano Callegari (the big BIG boss of Trapizzino) please, greet him by me!

Former Google Contributor

O-M-G!!! This looks AMAZING

10211624-184675312_8-s4-v1

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

@LucioV what is this food name last one you add in comment 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

This is "Trapizzino", a mix between Pizza and Sandwich, with sausages from ancient Romans recipes 🙂

Former Google Contributor

@LucioV these last "Trapezzini" you posted  look soooo yummy!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

@LucioV Whenever I see such photos get hungry. It looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing.

Level 8

Thanks a lot, I'm heading to the farmers market at Union Square now and I'm going to stop by this place.

Texan by birth New Yorker by choice Y'all