Polash0001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Tourist spots in Bangladesh

Bangladesh is a beautiful country in Asia. There are many tourist place. people are surprised to visit every famous places. In this massage I Have showing some palce to you for attraction to visit our beautiful Bangladesh.

1. Bangabandhu Memorial Museum was The residence of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Now it is Museum, and called Bangabandhu Memorial Museum . He is the Father of the Nation of Bangladesh.president-pm-homage.jpg
    2. National Shaheed Minar Located near the Dhaka Medical College in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the national monument known as Shaheed Minar, was established in memory of those who were killed during the 1952 Bengali Language Movement demonstrations8495818290_15999314a2_b.jpg
    3. Suharawardy Uddyan At stone’s throw distance from Dhaka Sheraton Hotel is the Suharawardy Uddyan, formerly known as the Race Course, the popular park of the city. From this uddyan the clarion call for independence of Bangladesh was given by the father of the Nation Bangubandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman on the 7th March 1970 and curiously enough I is , again , here that the commander of the occupation forces surrendered on the 16th December 1971.1200px-Tomb_Of_Three_Leader_3.A.M.R.jpg
    4. National Zoo Bangladesh National Zoo is located at Mirpur in Dhaka. The Zoo contains many native and non-native animals and wild life.Bangladesh_national_zoo.jpg
    5. National Museum Established as Dhaka National Museum in 1913. It has been renamed as the National Museum and was shifted to its new building at Shahbag in 1983. It is a four storied building and has forty galleries under four departments, namely, (1) Natural History, (2) History and Classical Art, (3) Ethnography and Decorative Art and Contemporary Art and world Civilization. National-Museum.jpg
    6. National Memorial The National Memorial at Savar is a symbol of the nation's respect for the martyrs of the war of Liberation.
      It is built with Concrete, but made of blood. It stands 150 feet tall, but every martyr it stands for stands so much taller. It is an achievement the dimensions of which can be measured but it stands for an achievement which is immeasurable.National_Memorial_Savar.jpg
    7. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre It would be an absolutely thrilling experience no doubt, The development of modern science and technology has finally enabled us to experience just that in our own country. Recently, the 'Space Theatre' at the turning point of Bijoy Sorani, Dhaka has undergone .Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo TheatreBangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre
    8. Foy's Lake Foy's Lake, famous for its picturesque beauty, has become a world class family amusement zone in Bangladesh. Realizing the true potential of Foy's lake and to utilize its potential of Foy's Lake and to utilize its potential, Bangladesh parjatan corporation leased the Lake to concord group renowned for its development of amusement facilities in Bangladesh. Foy's LakeFoy's Lake
    9. COX'S BAZAR BEACH Cox's Bazar, the most attractive tourist spots for Bangladesh and not only for Bangladesh it's the longest sea beach in the world .

Seventy-five miles (120 Kilo miters sandy sea beach with a gentle slop)cox-s-bazaar-sea-beach.jpg

10.   Himchori you will go Himchori during the rainy season. At that time it is really fabulous and full waterfall and that can be enjoyed.maxresdefault.jpg

11. Satgambuj Mosque A stately fabricated 15th century momuments at Bagerhat, Khulna is one of the world heritage sites of Bangladesh. It was built by Turkish saint khan jahan Ali, the earlist torch bearer of Islam in the south. Satgambuj Mosque is a big beautiful building. The mosque is beautifully decorated. It is said it was used as a mosque by Ph. Khan jahan. The mosque has great attraction for the tourists and visitors. 11972179.jpg

12. Madhabkunda WaterfallThis is the famous waterfall of Bangladesh. It is popular with busloads of Bangladeshi tourists and their truckloads of litter. You may also be able to find some elephants, which are still being used to haul huge logs, In this general area. There's a Parjatan tourist spot nearby, with a restaurant, picnic area and toilet facilities.Madhabkunda_waterfall_10.jpg
    13. Kuakata in the district of Patuakhali only a few miles away to the south from Khepupara, is the longest sea-beach in the world.
      This beach of enchanting beauty attracts thousands of tourists every year. The beach is 10 Kilometers in length and 2 kilometers in breadth. So the east there lies the dense woods named as Gangamati and to the west it stretched upto the border of the Sunderbans.
      Kuakata_beach.jpgKuakata-Sunset-Scence.png

Birth place of modern Bengali poet Michael Madhusudhan Datta who first introduced sonnet in Bengali poetry. Located at a distance of about 90 Km. from Jessore town. Michael Madhusudan Dutt (Datta) is is a famous Bengali poet and dramatist (19th century) who born in the village Sagardari, Keshabpur Upozila under Jessore District. Michael_Madhusudan_Dutta_Home_1.jpg

Note: Some information collect form different of site, picture collect from google and set link from wikipedia and website.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Bangladesh
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Tourist spots in Bangladesh

Dear @RomanSyed It's a pride for me that I had the opportunity to travel around 30 districts. In spite of the desire to see the world, but not being able to prevent obstacles, when i get the opportunity, then i can go abroad. i get more unsharable feelings and every single tour was memorable in my life.

Md Polash Hossien

||

View solution in original post

Level 8

This is really great information for tourist.

@Polash0001 brother, how many placeses you visit of them? 

And what is your feelings?

Level 9
Solution

Dear @RomanSyed It's a pride for me that I had the opportunity to travel around 30 districts. In spite of the desire to see the world, but not being able to prevent obstacles, when i get the opportunity, then i can go abroad. i get more unsharable feelings and every single tour was memorable in my life.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

Thanks for sharing photos and information. I think if you added recent photos of those place and also added some information like what is the best way to move, food, culture etc that will be more effective for all of us. Thanks

Level 8

@Polash0001 ভাই এর পরে যখন বের হবেন আমাাকে একটু জানাইয়েন 

Level 9

ঠিক আছে দাদা রেডি থাকবেন @RomanSyed

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 10

@Polash0001

Very very good post. I love this king of post with summary of the places to visit. It is good advices for who will visit Bangladesh. It also gives us opportunity to discover your place.

Thanks a lot for making it and sharing it.

See you

Jul

Level 8

@Polash0001 wrote:

Bangladesh is a beautiful country in Asia. There are many tourist place. people are surprised to visit every famous places. In this massage I Have showing some palce to you for attraction to visit our beautiful Bangladesh.

1. Bangabandhu Memorial Museum was The residence of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Now it is Museum, and called Bangabandhu Memorial Museum . He is the Father of the Nation of Bangladesh.president-pm-homage.jpg
    2. National Shaheed Minar Located near the Dhaka Medical College in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the national monument known as Shaheed Minar, was established in memory of those who were killed during the 1952 Bengali Language Movement demonstrations8495818290_15999314a2_b.jpg
    3. Suharawardy Uddyan At stone’s throw distance from Dhaka Sheraton Hotel is the Suharawardy Uddyan, formerly known as the Race Course, the popular park of the city. From this uddyan the clarion call for independence of Bangladesh was given by the father of the Nation Bangubandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman on the 7th March 1970 and curiously enough I is , again , here that the commander of the occupation forces surrendered on the 16th December 1971.1200px-Tomb_Of_Three_Leader_3.A.M.R.jpg
    4. National Zoo Bangladesh National Zoo is located at Mirpur in Dhaka. The Zoo contains many native and non-native animals and wild life.Bangladesh_national_zoo.jpg
    5. National Museum Established as Dhaka National Museum in 1913. It has been renamed as the National Museum and was shifted to its new building at Shahbag in 1983. It is a four storied building and has forty galleries under four departments, namely, (1) Natural History, (2) History and Classical Art, (3) Ethnography and Decorative Art and Contemporary Art and world Civilization. National-Museum.jpg
    6. National Memorial The National Memorial at Savar is a symbol of the nation's respect for the martyrs of the war of Liberation.
      It is built with Concrete, but made of blood. It stands 150 feet tall, but every martyr it stands for stands so much taller. It is an achievement the dimensions of which can be measured but it stands for an achievement which is immeasurable.National_Memorial_Savar.jpg
    7. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre It would be an absolutely thrilling experience no doubt, The development of modern science and technology has finally enabled us to experience just that in our own country. Recently, the 'Space Theatre' at the turning point of Bijoy Sorani, Dhaka has undergone .Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo TheatreBangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Novo Theatre
    8. Foy's Lake Foy's Lake, famous for its picturesque beauty, has become a world class family amusement zone in Bangladesh. Realizing the true potential of Foy's lake and to utilize its potential of Foy's Lake and to utilize its potential, Bangladesh parjatan corporation leased the Lake to concord group renowned for its development of amusement facilities in Bangladesh. Foy's LakeFoy's Lake
    9. COX'S BAZAR BEACH Cox's Bazar, the most attractive tourist spots for Bangladesh and not only for Bangladesh it's the longest sea beach in the world .

Seventy-five miles (120 Kilo miters sandy sea beach with a gentle slop)cox-s-bazaar-sea-beach.jpg

10.   Himchori you will go Himchori during the rainy season. At that time it is really fabulous and full waterfall and that can be enjoyed.maxresdefault.jpg

11. Satgambuj Mosque A stately fabricated 15th century momuments at Bagerhat, Khulna is one of the world heritage sites of Bangladesh. It was built by Turkish saint khan jahan Ali, the earlist torch bearer of Islam in the south. Satgambuj Mosque is a big beautiful building. The mosque is beautifully decorated. It is said it was used as a mosque by Ph. Khan jahan. The mosque has great attraction for the tourists and visitors. 11972179.jpg

12. Madhabkunda WaterfallThis is the famous waterfall of Bangladesh. It is popular with busloads of Bangladeshi tourists and their truckloads of litter. You may also be able to find some elephants, which are still being used to haul huge logs, In this general area. There's a Parjatan tourist spot nearby, with a restaurant, picnic area and toilet facilities.Madhabkunda_waterfall_10.jpg
    13. Kuakata in the district of Patuakhali only a few miles away to the south from Khepupara, is the longest sea-beach in the world.
      This beach of enchanting beauty attracts thousands of tourists every year. The beach is 10 Kilometers in length and 2 kilometers in breadth. So the east there lies the dense woods named as Gangamati and to the west it stretched upto the border of the Sunderbans.
      Kuakata_beach.jpgKuakata-Sunset-Scence.png

Birth place of modern Bengali poet Michael Madhusudhan Datta who first introduced sonnet in Bengali poetry. Located at a distance of about 90 Km. from Jessore town. Michael Madhusudan Dutt (Datta) is is a famous Bengali poet and dramatist (19th century) who born in the village Sagardari, Keshabpur Upozila under Jessore District. Michael_Madhusudan_Dutta_Home_1.jpg

Note: Some information collect form different of site, picture collect from google and set link from wikipedia and website.

Thank you for sharing this information.

Cheers

Level 1

I'M A CURVY PE****E BLONDE 34C 110LBS 5FT. ALL NATURAL BABE BLUE EYES & BEAUTIFUL SMILE TRES SYMPA & JOLIE
24 Videos
38 photos
More
TEXT ME