RalphJPix01's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Tokai Ramen Moncton

Great surprise. Tasty, wide variety of options. I had the Suky bowl with delicious marinated beef, it was in 7th even. Great portions and plenty to make you feel happy. Sadly, I was too short in time to try their appetizers or desserts; but from what I had I wish I would have taken the time to stay longer. 

If you have a chance it will worth your time and money. 

Mine thing, I wish they would have made the soup spicier or made available hot sauce...

823 Main Street, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tokai Ramen Moncton

Hello @RalphJPix01,

Welcome to Connect.

I recommend sharing your review of this place on Google Maps instead. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about the store before purchasing from them. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of the establishment and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Tokai Ramen Moncton

Hi @RalphJPix01

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, May I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen