ofera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

Thanks for the share @ofera. Would love to go there one day.. How much did it cost you for the tour

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

Hi,
The cost of a tour of 18 days which includes Folkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica costs around 15,000 dollar in season without flights.
It's also possible in 13,000 for a shared room of 3 and without a private toilet.

Thanks,
Ofer
oagiv
Googler

@ofera Thank you for sharing this detailed post. It's featured on the Connect homepage today! Check it out:

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 2.28.15 PM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@ofera Thanks for the detailed post. I love to visit Antarctica one day.

Level 10

Level 7

Very impresive photos!

Level 8

That's what I call an army of penguins!

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

Thank you @ofera for sharing your Antarctica trip tips & tricks 

& Of course thank you for local guides team for featuring the post on the homepage of the community 

Thank you @TraciC

Level 9

@ofera wowwwww. Beautiful post. I love whale watching and you captured a nice photo of a whale 🐋. Those penguins 🐧 are really beautiful. Did you touch those penguins?

Hope one day I will use all your tips 🙂

Level 8

Incredible! What a trip! That's a trip of a lifetime, I'm jealous 😛 thank for the tips and for sharing your journey with us 🙂 @ofera