ofera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

I am so fortunate to see these pics..  They are really very good.. This would one of your unique life time experience, right?? 🙂

Level 8

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

Thanks for your help full information and advice travel you Antarctica

Bannu local guide
Level 8

@ofera

What a beautiful shots

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Level 8

Antarctica !!! @ofera always been in my list of curiosities... I wish I'll visit there once...Awesome post... 🙂

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 9

Hello @ofera

What an excellent compiled information, I love this story. Nice work recording all those information

Regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

Perfectly timed clicks.

@ofera You can easily win some photography competitions with these photos.

Seriously, I was watching every photo so deeply that I cannot figure out for how much time I had been staring.

Genius!

Life is short, Give as much as you can!
Level 10

Wow @ofera thanks for sharing your awesome traveling experience post.

Level 9

Hi @ofera Thanks for sharing your experience and Great picture Love Penguin.

Level 7

hI ofera

you are showing amazing  history and photos. i like it.

Level 5

WOW!!!!!