05-13-2017 02:33 AM - edited 05-13-2017 02:34 AM
Wow @ofera just amazing ! We are really lucky and thank you very much for sharing these nice pics from your Great Trip.
05-13-2017 03:27 AM
Great tips and brilliant photographs @ofera. Thanks for sharing. I have always wanted to travel to Antarctica but considering the cold and the cruise I never dared to. I can't stand cold for a long time. But after reading this post I feel like packing my bag right now and just run for it. I have few questions regarding the tour:
1. You said Jan Feb is the best time to travel. So I guess that's the peack season. How about if I plan for off peack season? Will I miss to see the penguins and whales in Jun jul?
2. If I choose a tour that travels to all 3 destinations that you mentioned (folkland island, south Georgia and Antarctica) how long will that tour be?
3. From where should I start my tour?
4. Tentatively how much will it cost me if I travel on off peack season?
5. What gears/ clothing is recommended for this tour?
Thank you in advance. :)
05-13-2017 03:36 AM
wow, that looks so beautiful. the scenery is specific and unusual, I think it's worthy.
05-13-2017 06:00 AM
What a great post @ofera,
The photo are great.
Maybe One Day I'll go out there ;)
05-13-2017 07:07 AM
Wow....Thank you for the beautiful and inspiring photos. It has always been my wish to visit Antarctica for the very simple reason of seeing the penguins. Thank you again for sharing your story. I have added visiting Antarctica to my must-do list