ofera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

Wow @ofera just amazing ! We are really lucky and thank you very much for sharing these nice pics from your Great Trip.  

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

Great tips and brilliant photographs @ofera. Thanks for sharing. I have always wanted to travel to Antarctica but considering the cold and the cruise I never dared to. I can't stand cold for a long time. But after reading this post I feel like packing my bag right now and just run for it. I have few questions regarding the tour:

1. You said Jan Feb is the best time to travel. So I guess that's the peack season. How about if I plan for off peack season? Will I miss to see the penguins and whales in Jun jul? 

2. If I choose a tour that travels to all 3 destinations that you mentioned (folkland island, south Georgia and Antarctica) how long will that tour be?

3. From where should I start my tour? 

4. Tentatively how much will it cost me if I travel on off peack season? 

5. What gears/ clothing is recommended for this tour?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Sonia 

Level 9

wow, that looks so beautiful. the scenery is specific and unusual, I think it's worthy.

Level 10

Wow, So many Penguins! 

Atma Ram
Level 8

Level 7

What a great post @ofera,

The photo are great.

Maybe One Day I'll go out there 😉

Connect Moderator

Looks like an awesome experience. Thank you for sharing it @ofera

Level 10

@oferaI thank you very much for these pictures

i really love to the discovery

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 8

Wow....Thank you for the beautiful and inspiring photos. It has always been my wish to visit Antarctica for the very simple reason of seeing the penguins. Thank you again for sharing your story. I have added visiting Antarctica to my must-do list

Level 9

@ofera Nice pics taken by you. 

Hope you enjoy this trip very well. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.