SJasourH98's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Thailand and Sri Lanka

Hey everyone
I have travelled last month to, 2 new countries and 3 cities it was lot of fun as well as giving reviews on new places.
I like to Thanks to Google Maps for helping me to find new places to visit.

Screenshot_2018-05-09-16-08-54.png

Bengaluru Local Guide
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Thailand and Sri Lanka

Hi again @SJasourH98,

That's amazing! I'm bet you had wonderful time in both of these beautiful countries. I'll be glad if you could share some of your travel stories with us. 🙂

Since you are new here, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG Thank you so much, i'll make sure it will be simple with more information, so it will be easy for others.

thanks again @KlaudiyaG

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for taking my tips into a consideration @SJasourH98! If you ever have any issues or problem, feel free to reach out. 🙂

P.S.: I have removed the marked solution from my previous post as only posts that have absolute answers or a solution to a problem should have accepted solutions. If you are interested in learning more about this topic, please check this  post.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @SJasourH98

nice to meet you

keep exploring

Thanks for sharing

Level 8

hey @AdnanSami70 Thank you so much

Bengaluru Local Guide