OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Tell Me What is Your Passport , I'll Tell You How Many Countries You Can Access Without Visa 🥇👍🎉

source : Alarabya . netsource : Alarabya . net

"  Become A Global Citizen "

IF You Love Traveling and plan to travel the world , there are some tips and advices to consider before traveling one of them is this country you want to visit need Visa or not , while Surfing internet i found this useful site called Passport index , you van find how many countries you can access without Visa and you can also compare Passports mobility , i like it and like to compare passports :)))))

So , if you want to travel the world with me make sure to have visa to countries you want to visit , 

Some Passports let their holders to Enter more than 160 countries without Visa

some less than 30 which also great ;))))

guess who is Passport Power Rank Number one ??? 

and tell us  Where can your passport take you?

49 comments
Level 9

Re: Tell Me What is Your Passport , I'll Tell You How Many Countries You Can Access Without Visa 🥇

Level 9

Re: Tell Me What is Your Passport , I'll Tell You How Many Countries You Can Access Without Visa 🥇

Level 10

hahahah. want to people secret . I use Bangladeshi Passport and love to carry this . and want to travel all over this world use this Passport . i don't know how many country give access free visa as i know  Indonesia give visa free entry for 30 days , and Nepal year 1 time free for us . Indian visa 10$ but too too much painful to got it , 

In Bangladesh 3 color Passport

1. Green [ General  People ]

2. Blue [ Official -vip , Govt Officer , CIP , and important people use this assigned or declared by Govt]

3. Red [ VVIP , PM, President ] 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

My passport is Australian. Valid until 2022. Australian PassportAustralian Passport

Let's'stravel the world as we all planned in our Google Hangouts Live streaming. 

The plans we made were extensive. To travel to Dubai, across Europe, America and Canada. Plus Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Africa. Ukraine and Kyiv sounds and looks beautiful to include when travelling. 

AlsoArgentina plus Spain and Portugal as we travelled virtually with @AlejandraMaria was so inspirational! 

Motivation plus talking with all the Local Guides and seeing all the recaps of the Worldwide Photowalk to showcase the beauty of your city to the world. 

So spectacular! 

Thank you for the Hangouts Live streaming and this Connect post. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA bro.

This is going to be a very useful post to everyone in Connect. I would be happy to know about which countries allow me without Visa.My Passport.. Ready to fly.. :DMy Passport.. Ready to fly.. 😄

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hola @SalmaanN, aquí tienes un ranking de a cuantos países puedes acceder con tu visa. https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php 

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 10

Yeah... first, I'm waiting for you to come to Indonesia @OSAMA hwkwkwwkkww

My visa

• Visa-Free score: 70
  • Global Rank: 62
  • Individual Rank: 119

what does it mean?

@OSAMA wrote:

@NatalkaR @AlejandraMaria @LucioV @SoniaK @BudionoS @Surendra @LaxmiG1 lets travel the world

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA, great post! Actually my passport is really cool, it can take me to 147 countries without a visa:

Pasaporte argentina.png

But I have an ace under my sleeve... I am also spanish because of my father's ancestry 🙂 And that allows me to go to 13 countries more:

pasaporte españa.png

Thanks for sharing that webpage with us, I didn't know about it and it's really useful 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG