Rhidi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Tanguar Haor: Part 2 (lakma chora, Jadukata nodi, niladri lake and barikka tila)

I have visited tanguar haor somed days back. It was an amazing experience. Besides staying just mid of the river you can enjoy different places around the "Haor". let me describe "Haor" for you, It is a wetland which is flooded in rainy season and is being used for farming in summer season. In winter season lots of migratory birds visit this wetland. It has If somebody wants to visit it must come in winter season or in rainy season to see the beauty of nature. located in the Dharmapasha and Tahirpur upazilas of Sunamganj District in Bangladesh. In my previous post i described details about the journey procedure. Here i will try to write briefly about places to see around tanguar haor. First after having our breakfast from tahirpur we start for watchtower, its a place from where we can see the whole place. After that we swim at the river for 1 hour and then had our lunch. All of our foods are being cooked in the boat. And the foods were delicious. We had haor's fish. 

Then we sleep inside the boat which was anchored at "Tekerghat".  The border lights was so awesome and different.

At the morning we went to see "lakma chora" there you can see stony hiills and as well as fountains. loved the scenario it was something that cannot be described in words. Then we went to the "Niladri" it was a place where it feels that someone has painted the whole place in green. It was so mind blowing and soothing. I was so moved and seat at the bay of the small pond mid of green. 

After having our breakfast in boat we went for our last destination "shimul bagan" "barikka tila" and lastly "jadukata nodi". all places were so wonderful and the feeling of being close to the earth also eating just beside the mountains and clouds make the journey more memorable.

IMG_1330.jpglakma choralakma choraIMG_1330.jpgIMG_1435.jpgIMG_1611.jpgJadu kata nodiJadu kata nodiIMG_1392.jpgShimul BaganShimul BaganIMG_1611.jpgNilaNiladri lakeNiladri lakeIMG_1553.jpgIMG_1555.jpg