iyudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Suggestion for Seattle around Pioneer Square?

Hello Seattle Local Guides!

I'll be arriving in Seattle sometime this evening (1/31), and will be spending the day working from the The Pioneer Collective co-working space tomorrow (2/1).

I'm hoping to get a few suggestions of what to do in the free time. I'm arriving around 9pm tonight, so interested to see if there's any places that open late for food around Best Western Plus Pioneer Square hotel. And also a good spot for lunch around the Pioneer Square area.

If any Local Guides is working around the area and would be interested in doing lunch, I'd be up for that too. Thanks in advance for your suggestions! 🙂

Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA, United States
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Suggestion for Seattle around Pioneer Square?

Tats is a good place for lunch https://goo.gl/maps/zwYHYM12QEv

At night, you could always do an underground tour.

Level 7

Welcome to Seattle, @iyudhi! I haven't been there myself, but I have only heard really great things about **####** the Weather in Pioneer Square (open until 2am)!

As for lunch, I second @ChrisPick's recommendation for TAT's; their sandwiches are delicious and filling! Salumi is very popular with locals (although they often have long lines), as is La Bodega (Dominican food), Il Corvo (pasta), and Biscuit Bitch.

If you need some coffee, I highly recommend Elm Coffee Roasters--they are one of my favorite in town.

I hope this helps!

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions @ChrisPick @misterkchung. I've starred all of your suggestions. You're the second person that recommended me to go to **####** the Weather Kevin, so I decided to go there after I dropped off my bags at the hotel earlier tonight. I like it 🙂