MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Help

Hi @oviexpress  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
Level 10

Re: Introduction

Hi @Ahmed992  

I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

Level 10

Re: Everyone who lives on Planet Earth LETS MEET HERE 👋😃

Hi @Rahul1212  

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi @wefaler  

Level 5

Ready to help in Cairo

Hello everyone. I am offering help in Cairo for all expats.feel free to call me

[Redacted]

Level 10

Re: Ready to help in Cairo

Hi @AbduAlfy

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 2

Spanish Rice a real addiction

Filipino and Filipina's in the Pennisula Hotel Makati Manilla PhilippinesFilipino and Filipina's in the Pennisula Hotel Makati Manilla Philippinespaul yoas on the internet.pnga single moment of misunderstandking.jpg

Level 1

Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello Everyone. 

My name is Ibrahim Nasidi Ramadan, from Kano Nigeria. 

It been a pleasure to be here.

Level 10

Hi @ramaadaan_

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 6

Name: Greg

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love knowing my opinion counts and that just a few words can affect the likelihood of someone's visit to a location. Generally, I enjoy knowing that what I do helps people with simple but important everyday tasks. 

My favorite thing to explore: One of my favorite things to do is to go hiking at a local nature preserve or park: they seem to become fewer and fewer rather than more and more and I make a personal effort to appreciate nature in its vast beauty and the curiosity I get left with every time I'm near it. 

Fun Fact about me: I love being a part of human and technology integration. Since I was a child I took great interest in computers and have continued to grow in knowledge since then. I've just started college and look to major in computer engineering. It will be a difficult path but I believe with dedication and a humble attitude I will gain the skills I need to be a success in the computer field.