MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Share your Country Famous / Popular snacks

Bangladesh is a food lover country . there people also take snacks  now today i would like to share with you Bangladeshi Popular Snacks .

hope you like this and share your country snacks tooSingaraSingara

PuriPuri

Ghugni PuriGhugni Puri

jhalmurijhalmuri

FuchkaFuchka

ChotpotiChotpoti

HalimHalim

Mahabub Hasan
Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
28 comments
Level 10

Re: Share your Country Famous / Popular snacks

Level 10

I really didn't receive the notification that you mention me in this crispy and salty post don't know why.sorry for the late reply @MahabubMunna 

And maybe others also not receive notification. ......

As I know Bangladeshis love the jhalmuri and they just called muri. Last Ramadan my friends from Bangladesh living in Kuala Lumpur they invite me on break fast they made very tasty muri for me .these all snacks easily available in KL and I love the chicken Haleem too.let me find some snacks from Kuala Lumpur for you too.beautiful photos and good topic. @OSAMA choose snacks from here after desserts. @JohnnyE@Anonymous @HelloSamsonR

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@ErmesT @NareshDarji @Nando76 @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @deepakjhic @_Johnny_ @OSAMA  @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @MegS @YanniY@BellaWi

Level 10

@AkmalB share your country snacks please 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna I didn't receive a notification as well, how did you tag us. I got the notification from @AkmalB that's strange. Anyways let's get down to business 😁😁. @MahabubMunna this is so lovely now you do like Johnny who punish me with sweet dessert photos, now this is sumptous snacks I can't resist 😂😂. I will share my snacks soon once ihave taken a pic by myself.. Thanks for sharing with us. 

Level 9

Me too I received @AkmalB notification 🤤🤤

How I mess all this Food 🤤🤤🤤

@HelloSamsonR @MahabubMunna

So No Diet this Month 🎉 🎉

😁😂😁😂

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @OSAMA i don't know why you are not received any notification . by the way don't forget share your country snacks pic . wait for that 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Here is the most popular Croatian snack. Photo credit: Azramag via Pinterest

Knedli – sweet potato dumplings with plumsKnedli – sweet potato dumplings with plums

@MahabubMunna, @OSAMA, @HelloSamsonR, @AkmalB

Level 9

Ok ok @MahabubMunna I will share a Video soon 😁😁😁

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @OSAMA i don't know why you are not received any notification . by the way don't forget share your country snacks pic . wait for that 

Level 9

This is look really delicious @JohnnyE

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Here is the most popular Croatian snack. Photo credit: Azramag via Pinterest

Knedli – sweet potato dumplings with plumsKnedli – sweet potato dumplings with plums

@MahabubMunna, @OSAMA, @HelloSamsonR, @AkmalB