pragyanbezbo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Share where you are from and why someone should visit your place?

You can share pictures - reasons - anything that might be interesting enough for them wanting to visit your place.

9 comments
Level 8

Re: Share where you are from and why someone should visit your place?

@pragyanbezbo Nice to see someone active from my Own City.

Level 8

@NikishD Following up people like you 😉 so that we can all make this community strong and also make our place known to the world. 🙂

Level 8

Sorry Being Off Topic. But Similar To Other Local Guides Community We Do Have A Guwahati Local Guide Community You Might Be Interested in. Here is the Link link  But Unfortunately Its inactive from long time. Also It Seems You To Be New to the Community. FYI, Local Guides Can Have Meetups and it's very rare to be one at our city. We Can Share Ideas and Our Experience and lot more. So I believe We Would Someday Have a Successful Meetup in Future. Also The Feeling of Being A Local Guide is definitely A Different One. So Let's try to Make Our City More Accurate on Google Maps. 

Level 8

Yes yes, you are completely correct. I have already made a photowalk plan on Oct 22nd morning 8am. I am hosting it. Made just a few mins back.

Once it is approved, I will send you the link as well.

Yes, the community here is weak, till now. I am hoping someday soon, we as the pioneers should work on it to make it strong. I have joined some weeks ago and been active since then. 🙂

Hope to host a meetup soon. I will share this thought amongst my group as well. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @pragyanbezbo, Why don't you organise a meet-up in your city. It would be fantastic. Have fun

@pragyanbezbo wrote:

You can share pictures - reasons - anything that might be interesting enough for them wanting to visit your place.

Level 8

Hello @FazeelUsmani, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have hosted a Photowalk next Sunday. Waiting for approval. It would be my first hosted meetup. Highly excited. 🙂

Level 8

@pragyanbezbo  Today I was going through the meetup page to check if the meetup you applied for was confirmed. Then on  this page I saw the tip to check the weather. I checked and found that there is 100% chance of precipitation. So what's your opinion???

Level 8

@NikishD

Hey, My photowalk has been reviewed and accepted.

Yes I have checked and there is a chance of shower in the morning but it wouldnt last long. I have checked a few sites and everyone has similar but varying percentage at the same time. So I thought lets try it out. Also next few weekends will be tight for me and so I had to choose this long. 

I am taking a risk in here. Lets see how it goes. 

If you can join in, please do. 🙂

It would be great to meet you 🙂

Level 9

Hello @pragyanbezbo @NikishD ,

Glad to see both of you planning. 

I'm here to let you know that I'm planning something in Guwahati. Please reply as soon as possible. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.