ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Share Your Country's Tobacco Free Places

Tobacco and tobacco products causes environmental degradation around the world. Smoking can push the life not only elderly but also children. Tobacco consumption are devastating our environment. So it's our time to share our Tobacco Free Places so that we can go and enjoy those places with our friends and family.

Now, I am going to share one of Tobacco Free Place in our country and it's Bangladesh National Zoo and I will try to create a list on Google Maps for Tobacco Free Places. Please share your country's places which are Tobacco Free.

Tobacco Free PlaceTobacco Free PlaceBangladesh National ZooBangladesh National Zoo

@TraciC @ErmesT @FaridTDF @KarenVChin @JeslynL @BruceDM @PavelSarwar @ShafiulB @SumaiyaZafrin Hope you will like my post ...!!!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Dhaka, Bangladesh
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Share Your Country's Tobacco Free Places

@ShahMdSultan, thanks for tagging me. Here in San Francisco, we have some of the strictest "anti-smoking" laws in California and in the US.    You cannot smoke in restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, buses, trains, public events, and office, government and public buildings.  Read more here. Pretty much anywhere in public and around food or children.

Outside of restaurants and bars, any smoking is 15 feet away from the entrance.  At the airport (SFO), there is no smoking inside any of the buildings and only outside in designated areas 20 feet away from any entrance.

Also, tobacco products are heavily taxed.  It's very expensive to smoke.  A pack cost US$10+/pack

As a result, we have very clean air.  Personally, I find it strange to see people smoke and I cannot stand the smell of cigarettes.

Cheers,

Karen

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Gracias por compartir el post @ShahMdSultan, esta muy bueno, con el tiempo todos los lugares serán excentos de 🚬 que bueno ver qué ustedes consideran ya a las plazas libres de cigarrillos.👍🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

Gr8 job..Wow I like this .Carry on dear @ShahMdSultan

Level 5

Nice Going.. Keep the World Clean

@ShahMdSultanwrote:

Tobacco and tobacco products causes environmental degradation around the world. Smoking can push the life not only elderly but also children. Tobacco consumption are devastating our environment. So it's our time to share our Tobacco Free Places so that we can go and enjoy those places with our friends and family.

Now, I am going to share one of Tobacco Free Place in our country and it's Bangladesh National Zoo and I will try to create a list on Google Maps for Tobacco Free Places. Please share your country's places which are Tobacco Free.

Tobacco Free PlaceTobacco Free PlaceBangladesh National ZooBangladesh National Zoo

@TraciC @ErmesT @FaridTDF @KarenVChin @JeslynL @BruceDM @PavelSarwar @ShafiulB @SumaiyaZafrin Hope you will like my post ...!!!

Connect Moderator
Solution

@ShahMdSultan, thanks for tagging me. Here in San Francisco, we have some of the strictest "anti-smoking" laws in California and in the US.    You cannot smoke in restaurants, cafes, bars, schools, buses, trains, public events, and office, government and public buildings.  Read more here. Pretty much anywhere in public and around food or children.

Outside of restaurants and bars, any smoking is 15 feet away from the entrance.  At the airport (SFO), there is no smoking inside any of the buildings and only outside in designated areas 20 feet away from any entrance.

Also, tobacco products are heavily taxed.  It's very expensive to smoke.  A pack cost US$10+/pack

As a result, we have very clean air.  Personally, I find it strange to see people smoke and I cannot stand the smell of cigarettes.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.

All Hospital, Clinic,

school,  college and many more places. 

Level 8

Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.

All Hospital, Clinic,

school,  college and many more places. 

Level 8

Very interesting post, @ShahMdSultan

I totally agree with you. In Czech republic there are only general rules, not local restrictions, so there's no reason to map specific places.

The rules forbid the smoking in public buildings inclueding offices, administration, restaurant and any business but there are no restrictions of smoking on the outside except for public trasportation stops.

I'd like to see one day the rules to harden like in California (# @KarenVChin) - there are yet some attempts to do so but it's gonna take time...

Level 9

Thanks @bloodrayz for comment here 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @KarenVChin for your such a nice and informative comment. I'm really glad that you gave your precious time here.

Thanks again 🙂