Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Shah Mosque (King Mosque)

Shah mosque, called Soltani mosque, Abbasi mosque, and after 1979 (Iran revolution) Imam Mosque, is the most important historical mosque in Isfahan, and one of the mosques of the field is the world that was built during the Safavid era and is one of the important buildings of Islamic architecture Iran is considered.

This is an immortal masterpiece of architecture, tile and carpentry in the 17th century. The mosque was registered on December 15, 1931 with the registration number 107 as one of the national works of Iran. It has been registered as one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites along with the role of the Universe.

This mosque on the southern side of the Square of Naghshe Jahan in 1612, under the command of Shah Abbas the Great, began its twenty-fourth year of his reign, and its decorations and extensions were completed during his successors. King Abbas built the mosque for the joy of his great soul, Shah Tahmasb.

The architect of the engineer was Professor Ali Akbar Isfahani and the supervisor of the building of Mohabali Bikallah; and readers like Alireza Abbasi, Abdol Bagh Tabrizi, Mohammad Reza Emami, Mohammad Saleh Emami have been inscribed in it.

Source: Wikipedia
Photo: By Me

Shah MosqueShah Mosque

Shah MosqueShah Mosque

Shah MosqueShah Mosque

Shah MosqueShah Mosque

Best Regards
Rezgar 

Isfahan Province, Isfahan, امام، مسجد جامع عباسی، Iran
4 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shah Mosque (King Mosque)

Woww Very beautiful. thanks for sharing.

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @Anonymous

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Beautiful mosque @Rezgar

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Level 10

Thank you my dear friend @Badruddeen

You can see my three new posts of Iran Tourist Attractions now.

1. Malek Altojar Historical House 
2. Naghsh e Jahan Square 
3. The Ali Ghapou Palace

Best Regards
Rezgar