SovitaD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

SEA Local Guides Meeetup Trip from Kathmandu to PashupatiNagar.

Team of 10 Local Guides from Kathmandu started our journey for South East Asia Local Guides Meetup on 24th March,2017 from Koteshowr. 
Due to the departure schedule we need to go during night because of that we missed to capture photos of many beautiful spots in BP Highway so travelling in Day time is preferred for enjoying the  marvelous view of Banepa-Sindhuli-Bardibas Road. We reached Lalgadh during heavy rainfall and stopped by Hotel Shakira for dinner.
It was 6:00AM in the morning when we reached Pashupatinagar 300+ miles east from Kathmandu exploring the views of Tea Garden and Pine forest.

During this journey many places had not yet been placed in Google Maps which are added and many more are in progress.
Happy Mapping!!
 @BibekN  @RupendraNeupane @SujanC

B.P.Highway, Dhulikhel, Nepal
6 comments
Level 10

Re: SEA Local Guides Meeetup Trip from Kathmandu to PashupatiNagar.

Hello @SovitaD, thank you so much for the post. Were there participants from other south Asian countries too? I can guess that you had a very wonderful time there. Thanks for your contribution to the map also.

Level 7

@SovitaDthank you for the nice summary of our travel. I hope more local guides will be inspired to explore beautiful Nepal and add many more interesting places on Google maps.Hotel ShakiraHotel Shakira

Pashupatinagar border townPashupatinagar border town

Level 7

We met local guides from Bangladesh and India. We exchanged our experience and views about mapping.

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP Yes we were fortunate enough to meet the team from Bangladesh and India.It was really a great experience.

Level 9

@BibekN You can add more posts for Day2 and Day3 concluding our whole meetup  experience. 

Level 7

@SovitaDokay, I will do it tonight.